Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #12

It's my trigger finger,but since you missed it,here is the original for you my friend ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

My God

Why isn't possible to +like multiple time ?? :D

I really really really hope you'll post a video SOOON :D

It's my trigger finger,but since you missed it,here is the original for you my friend ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I would love to know what was said when she did this

After when kristy was downstairs watching tv by herself she looked in deep thought

thinking maybe she should have went a bit further with the massage

who, what , where, when????????LMAO

What I think your going to see is an exchange of girls !  Whenever KIKO shows up, the girls usually

leave shortly thereafter. I hope Nora kicks him in the nuts hard and tells him to leave the current girls in place ;

they are bringing in many new members ! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

• Upvote 1

Boy, this girl can really wet a pair of panties, probably just thinking about what happened !  Sooner

or later, I think she is going to massage Kristy or else Kristy will get her to go all the way to making love ! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) Our Model girl has turned out to be just a regular, horny, beautiful and sexy woman !

• Upvote 1

désolé de placer cela ici, mais je voulais rendre hommage à ces 2 soldats américains, pour être intervenu, et éviter un carnage!! merci messieurs!!!!

sorry to put this here, but I wanted to honor these two American soldiers, to be reached, and avoiding carnage !! thank you gentlemen !!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

after the massage session I think that the mood of Kristy is totally changed. I see a lot darker, less solar and playful. The long period past alone  in the llivingroom before going to sleep in the early morning I felt accompanied by an inner turmoil that prevented the sleep take over. I hope it's just me wrong and my excessive worry. But in the long talks never came out innovations also regarding the sentimental side of Kristy ...... maybe there is something new that has produced her interest.

Fortunately, a quick look at the screen, I realize that her appetite is not changed ..... good sign  :)

Thanks everyone for the pics !!! I've been lucky to watch the whole massage scene yesterday and I must say it has been the best thing I've been able to see on RLC ever... I stayed with these two girls all night, didn't even give attention to Nora and Kiko who might have fucked, no idea, I wanted to stay with Kami and Kristy as to thank them fot that great moment ....

A chaque fois que je vois la culotte de Kristy je ne peux m'empêcher de penser à ça!

C'est grâve docteur?  ;D  ;D

Whenever I see the panties Kristy I can not help but think of that!

Is it serious doctor?  ;D  ;D

Thanks everyone for the pics !!! I've been lucky to watch the whole massage scene yesterday and I must say it has been the best thing I've been able to see on RLC ever... I stayed with these two girls all night, didn't even give attention to Nora and Kiko who might have fucked, no idea, I wanted to stay with Kami and Kristy as to thank them fot that great moment ....

Welcome to the 'Golden Girls Club'!  ;D