Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #13

So, it's not only at home that girls are a fuckin' pain in the ass when they are moody...  :-\

I guess that blow the theory right out of the water that Nora and Kiko are the mood breakers in the house. Seems K & K are capable of that all on their own. Just think of the times people wished RLC would give Kammi and Kristy their own place. How is it working for you? Be careful what you wish for.

Kristy is just a big kid at the moment trying to grown up she has not grown up yet that's why she does the bag on her head thing

Kristy applied some olive oil from the kitchen to her hair ( as a conditioner, I guess), so she puts

the plastic bag on to keep from getting any dripping oil all over.  You think she would use a shower cap

instead!

Anybody knows in wich city  are the apartament ?

City locations are so well known that they are not considered top-secret personal information, and therefore they are not prohibited by CC Rules. The girls are working out of the Barcelona area; a town festooned with night clubs, theaters, entertainment venues, tourists and ex-patriots from Russia and Ukraine. Nice beaches, and some of Barcelona's buildings and some of their women are masterful works of architecture.  ;D

(I edited your original post to include the missing "quote" command. And welcome to CC. Check out the archives to learn more about the tenants' back-stories.)

Kristy applied some olive oil from the kitchen to her hair ( as a conditioner, I guess), so she puts

the plastic bag on to keep from getting any dripping oil all over.  You think she would use a shower cap

instead!

She keeps some of her cosmetic products in the refrigerator, evidently oil based, so that they do not spoil. She did not put to her hair olive oil used in cooking. Usually she put something from brown bottle to her hair, but today she mixed it with something else from white tube. Bag in her head is to prevent the evaporation of humidity too fast.

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎26 at 9:47 AM, Prodog said:

Getting ready to leave.

My God that girl has a beautiful ass and legs. Even with those plain jean shorts, those lovely ass cheeks just pop right out (as planned, I guess).

• Upvote 1

She keeps some of her cosmetic products in the refrigerator, evidently oil based, so that they do not spoil. She did not put to her hair olive oil used in cooking. Usually she put something from brown bottle to her hair, but today she mixed it with something else from white tube. Bag in her head is to prevent the evaporation of humidity too fast.

It may be, but many European women use Olive Oil( cooking type) as a cheap and effective conditioner and she put

some yellowish liquid from a bottle near the stove into a dish and then carried it upstairs. ( Try it, it works fine

and is safe for the scalp...........you leave it on for about 15 minutes, then wash your hair ).

• Upvote 1

My God that girl has a beautiful ass and legs. Even with those plain jean shorts, those lovely ass cheeks just pop right out (as planned, I guess).

LMAO, of course as planned!  These two girls don't fuck around when it comes to catching the eyes of everybody around them.  That way they can take their pick of who they want it the need arises!!  The sad thing is, even with social media nobody knows exactly what these two girls are really in to.  If we did know what they were really in to, one of two things would probably happen; 1. All of our jaws would hit the floor or 2. We would all just get the biggest laugh out of it and say to ourselves, how could I have ever thought anything different!!

It may be, but many European women use Olive Oil( cooking type) as a cheap and effective conditioner and she put

some yellowish liquid from a bottle near the stove into a dish and then carried it upstairs. ( Try it, it works fine

and is safe for the scalp...........you leave it on for about 15 minutes, then wash your hair ).

Thanks, I missed that kitchen part. I saw when she put those two cosmetic product to that dish in bathroom.

I wonder why they didn't leave together, unless Kami or Kristy are meeting someone .

Kamila made her traditional beach preparations before leaving, nothing unusual. I think, Kristy may have something other today.

Kristy put the upper part of her better bikini, not the same as she used when they go to the beach. She did not put the bottom of the bikini, just panties and shorts. She also took jewelry, make-up and sun tan lotion into her bag, and something from the balcony, perhaps her beach towel. She took also another underpants, most likely because of her menstruation is about to begin.