Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #13

Le sachet sur la tête sert à garder les cheveux humide très longtemps pour qu'ils gagne du volume et qu'ils ne soit pas lisses, mais ondulés.

J'ai simplement fait une recherche avec Google.  ;D

The bag on the head is used to keep very long wet hair so gaining volume and that is not smooth but wavy.

I just did a search with Google.  ;D

Le sachet sur la tête sert à garder les cheveux humide très longtemps pour qu'ils gagne du volume et qu'ils ne soit pas lisses, mais ondulés.

J'ai simplement fait une recherche avec Google.  ;D

The bag on the head is used to keep very long wet hair so gaining volume and that is not smooth but wavy.

I just did a search with Google.  ;D

The plastic bag on her head was used to keep the heat in and prevent the " olive oil " conditioner

she uses from dripping . After 15 or so minutes, you wash your hair and the oil treatment provides clean,

conditioned hair !!!  Millions of women in Europe use this method to save money and it is a NATURAL

conditioner !  OLIVE OIL...........OLIVE OIL  !!

The plastic bag on her head was used to keep the heat in and prevent the " olive oil " conditioner

she uses from dripping . After 15 or so minutes, you wash your hair and the oil treatment provides clean,

conditioned hair !!!  Millions of women in Europe use this method to save money and it is a NATURAL

conditioner !  OLIVE OIL...........OLIVE OIL  !!

Oui ok.

Mais les autres fois elle ne met pas d'huile d'olive. Et j'avais fait cette recherche il y a plusieurs semaines au début de Kristy.  ;)

Yes OK.

But other times it does not put olive oil. And I had done this research there are several weeks at the beginning of Kristy.  ;)