Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #14

je constate que vous avez enfin accès aux réseaux sociaux de kami!! au fait, pouvez-vous me dire ou elle est actuellement?  ;) ;)

Oui, elle se trouve en Egypte, à côté de Al Doqi au bord du Nil...  ;)

Yes, it is located in Egypt near Al DOQI the Nile...  ;)

The last we heard from Kristy, she was in Bali.....................anyone have any updates on her ? There have been no updates on her account since October 26th !

Non, il n'y a plu de mise à jour depuis le 26 octobre...

Elle est restée 1 semaine sans visiter son compte VK, j'avoue que je me suis tracassé......avec les voyages qu'elle fait et l'accident d'avion Russe...  :-\

Mais heureusement, elle va bien...  :)

No, there rained updated since October 26...

She stayed one week without visiting VK his account, I admit that I'm bothered with travel ...... it does and the Russian plane crash...  :-\

Fortunately, she's fine...  :)

On ‎2015‎-‎11‎-‎06 at 2:45 PM, Rivotril said:

Modifié...

Ebergeur photo de merde....tout disparaît tout seul...pfff  :(

Hebergeur Photo shit .... everything disappears alone ... pfff  :(

Just look at those beautiful, muscular, well shaped legs of Kristy !

You are following Kami? I don't think Kami is lesbian. Just took vacation with other girl friends. Too bad she and Kristy didn't stay friends,they were so close for a while. But I think Kristy tried too hard to have sex with Kami and Kami ultimately wanted to get away from the pursuit. Also, they live different lives, different personalities.

You are following Kami? I don't think Kami is lesbian. Just took vacation with other girl friends. Too bad she and Kristy didn't stay friends,they were so close for a while. But I think Kristy tried too hard to have sex with Kami and Kami ultimately wanted to get away from the pursuit. Also, they live different lives, different personalities.

C'est bien possible.  ;)

Jusque maintenant, toutes les images trouvées sur le net montrent Kamila très proche des femmes. Et aucune ne montre Kamila proche des hommes.

Finalement nous ne sommes sûr de rien, juste se fier à ce que l'on voit, ou ce que l'on croit voir !!  :yes:

It's possible. ;)

Until now, all images found on the net show Kamila very close women. And none Kamila shows close to men.

Finally we are not sure of anything, just trust what we see, or what we think we see !!  :yes:

(EDITED) Kamila is currently on vacation with 2 of her old girlfriends.

as far as i can see she has not had a boyfriend and prefers the ladies

the reason kamila and kristy did not go further is it was on RLC and not private

(EDITED) Kamila est actuellement en vacances avec 2 de ses vieilles copines.

Pour autant que je peux voir, elle n'a pas eu un petit ami et préfère les dames

la raison kamila et Kristy ne vont pas plus loin est il était sur RLC et non privé

No offense, but a girl can go on vacation with girl friends and not be lesbian. Remember someone translated russian when girls were in Nora's apartment and heard Kamilla talking about her boyfriend back in Russia and about fucking. She also fucked the model agent in Barcelona, which is why Kristy got all pissed at her (not the stupid dog thing she made up). kristy is the one who wanted sex with Kami, not the reverse. Kami was very tempted by her because she really liked Kristy AS A FRIEND. The cameras had nothing to do with it, Kristy gave her full body massages and even touched Kami's boobs. Kami just wouldn't go as far as Kristy wanted to. No one who was lesbian could possibly have resisted Kristy. She was extremely sexy and talented in turning a girl (and probably a guy) on.