Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #14

I assume that most of this conversation was addressed at me ; however if these girls (women) didn't care about becoming known to the world, they would have made their accounts private long ago ! BUT I WILL abide by the wishes of the community ! Still wondering about K & K , however !

effectivement, kamila a été avertie, elle sait qu'elle a été identifiée, et c'est son choix d'avoir laisser son vk ouvert, ce qui n'est pas le cas de kristy....

actually, kamila was warned in the early hours, she knows she has been identified, and it was his choice to have let her open vk, which is not the case .... kristy ;) ;)

I assume that most of this conversation was addressed at me ; however if these girls (women) didn't care about becoming known to the world, they would have made their accounts private long ago ! BUT I WILL abide by the wishes of the community ! Still wondering about K & K , however !

I see you've stopped taking your medication again.

• 2 weeks later...

Bonjour

Tu as raison. Kamila, notamment, est d'une beauté fascinante. Presque tous les liens de vidéos la concernant sont morts  :idk:.

Si tu as des images ou des vidéos, ce serait bigrement sympa d'en poster...

Belle journée à toi et merci de penser à nous, pauvres hommes, qui rêvons devant ces adorables nanas

:welcome:

Bonjour

Tu as raison. Kamila, notamment, est d'une beauté fascinante. Presque tous les liens de vidéos la concernant sont morts  :idk:.

Si tu as des images ou des vidéos, ce serait bigrement sympa d'en poster...

Belle journée à toi et merci de penser à nous, pauvres hommes, qui rêvons devant ces adorables nanas

:welcome:

The only pictures and videos you will find of them would be in the video and picture threads.