Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #14

(EDITED) Kamila is currently on vacation with 2 of her old girlfriends.

as far as i can see she has not had a boyfriend and prefers the ladies

the reason kamila and kristy did not go further is it was on RLC and not private

(EDITED) Kamila est actuellement en vacances avec 2 de ses vieilles copines.

Pour autant que je peux voir, elle n'a pas eu un petit ami et préfère les dames

la raison kamila et Kristy ne vont pas plus loin est il était sur RLC et non privé

Whenever things seemed to heat up between the 2 girls, Kami would go out to the balcony with

Kristy following.  If they did get intimate that's probably where it happened !  Plus they took many boat rides together and no cameras were there either !

No offense, but a girl can go on vacation with girl friends and not be lesbian. Remember someone translated russian when girls were in Nora's apartment and heard Kamilla talking about her boyfriend back in Russia and about fucking. She also fucked the model agent in Barcelona, which is why Kristy got all pissed at her (not the stupid dog thing she made up). kristy is the one who wanted sex with Kami, not the reverse. Kami was very tempted by her because she really liked Kristy AS A FRIEND. The cameras had nothing to do with it, Kristy gave her full body massages and even touched Kami's boobs. Kami just wouldn't go as far as Kristy wanted to. No one who was lesbian could possibly have resisted Kristy. She was extremely sexy and talented in turning a girl (and probably a guy) on.

The model agent may have been a female !!  That would piss off Kristy more !

Kristy seems to have disappeared - Although her instagram account is still active, I can no longer find her VK account "(EDITED) " .  She either closed it or else blacklisted me, which is unlikely since she doesn't know my name , and I have never contacted her ! She was such a hot piece that maybe ISIS or some other

group operating in Indonesia captured her !

Kristy seems to have disappeared - Although her instagram account is still active, I can no longer find her VK account "(EDITED) "  .  She either closed it or else blacklisted me, which is unlikely since she doesn't know my name , and I have never contacted her ! She was such a hot piece that maybe ISIS or some other

Or maybe she realised how many weirdos are out there.

Kristy seems to have disappeared - Although her instagram account is still active, I can no longer find her VK account "(EDITED) "  .  She either closed it or else blacklisted me, which is unlikely since she doesn't know my name , and I have never contacted her ! She was such a hot piece that maybe ISIS or some other

:curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

Pas très intelligent, de mettre des noms ou des pseudos ici.  :bang head:

Il n'y a plu de modérateurs sur ce forum??  :scratchchin:

Not very smart to put names or nicknames here. :bang head:

There is pleased moderators on this forum ??  :scratchchin:

It is best that sources of information are not revealed, at least not by name. This is how VK and Facebook accounts get privatized.

This is also why we refrain from publicly posting private photos of tenants on CamCaps and prefer they be shared only through PMs.

It is important when one is engaged in espionage and intelligence gathering, which is exactly what we do here at CC, that sources not be revealed.

While I'm at it -- and this is for you newbies -- if you should stumble upon a source of information, don't publicly reveal it, and don't trust it, either.

For example, some time ago, somebody fabricated a Leora Paul Facebook account, purportedly being that of Leora's personal Facebook. Some of it contained copy-pasta photos lifted from her previous VK account. Numerous people believed it to be authentic. So happy were they with this discovery, that they ignored the fact that most Russians use VK, not Facebook, and that Leora would communicate with friends and family in the Russian language, not in perfect English. Furthermore, there would be family on her friends list, but in this case, there were only Internet admirers who had fallen for the trap.

It's possible Leora and Paul did create this account just to have fun trolling CC and RLCF members, but it could have been created by one of our very own trolls here on CC. No way to know.

I have often pointed out that all the apartments are actually located in Area 51, in the studio that they used to fake the moon landing. Sorry to disappoint you, but I lied using absurdity to prove a point about gullibility.  ::)

But don't tell anybody I said so. I don't want to have my cover blown, or they won't let me into Area 51 again...

It is best that sources of information are not revealed, at least not by name. This is how VK and Facebook accounts get privatized.

This is also why we refrain from publicly posting private photos of tenants on CamCaps and prefer they be shared only through PMs.

It is important when one is engaged in espionage and intelligence gathering, which is exactly what we do here at CC, that sources not be revealed.

I assume that most of this conversation was addressed at me ; however if these girls (women) didn't care about becoming known to the world, they would have made their accounts private long ago ! BUT I WILL abide by the wishes of the community ! Still wondering about K & K , however !