Kamila #2

i dont know i didnt see her come in with kamila but kamila was in the bathroom downstairs for a little bit she had something in her hand in a little package it looked like a little vibrator but not sure.just saying thats what it looked like not trying to jump to conclusion.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brakes please your imagination. You see in every girl an Intimate friend, in every package a vibrator, every stay more than 2 minutes in the WC or laundry space a concealed masturbation and every movement under the blanket is mastubieren . This becomes nicely slowly morbid and childish. Particularly with Kamila . If ret comes back to the ground. ::)

Totalement d'accord avec toi,beaucoup de gars fantasment en termanence sur ce site.

Kamila à ses "périodes" en ce moment elle change de tampon a chaque fois qu'elle va aux wc.

Si les filles restent longtemps aux wc, c'est parcequ'elles emportent leur téléphone avec elles pour le chat ou jouer

à Candy Crush ou autre

Totalement d'accord avec toi,beaucoup de gars fantasment en termanence sur ce site.

Kamila à ses "périodes" en ce moment elle change de tampon a chaque fois qu'elle va aux wc.

Si les filles restent longtemps aux wc, c'est parcequ'elles emportent leur téléphone avec elles pour le chat ou jouer

à Candy Crush ou autre

Exactly, hence, she has drawn at the moment in the bed also a Short about the Stringtanga to cover possible tracks.

Brakes please your imagination. You see in every girl an Intimate friend, in every package a vibrator, every stay more than 2 minutes in the WC or laundry space a concealed masturbation and every movement under the blanket is mastubieren . This becomes nicely slowly morbid and childish. Particularly with Kamila . If ret comes back to the ground. ::)

yes, it's true !!! some people here really take girls for real nymphomaniac !!! a friend is coming, and they are lesbians !!! kamila take his bag, and there is a dildo inside !!! nora is jealous because she want to have sex with kamila !!! kamila cried the starting monica, because they love Goes out !!! but not, stop fantasizing !!! kamila is the guest of a friend, they have long and often travel the world together, that's all !! they are not especially bitches lesbians with dildos in their bags !!

well if your refering to me first of all i didnt say they were lesbians.i said that they could be more then friends you know like family or whatever i can careless if they screw eachother silly.i post what i see i dont post what i cant see thats why this is a forum is for you to let eachother know what going on i dont fantasize about seeing to women together been there seen it for my own eyes.

yes, it's true !!! some people here really take girls for real nymphomaniac !!! a friend is coming, and they are lesbians !!! kamila take his bag, and there is a dildo inside !!! nora is jealous because she want to have sex with kamila !!! kamila cried the starting monica, because they love Goes out !!! but not, stop fantasizing !!! kamila is the guest of a friend, they have long and often travel the world together, that's all !! they are not especially bitches lesbians with dildos in their bags !!

corboblanc when you know the difference between a her and a him maybe i will read your post you dont make any sence.

Come on man...

How can you say that to someone whom english is not his 1st language ???

T'auras l'air malin le jour où Cordoblanc postera ses messages en Français !

corboblanc when you know the difference between a her and a him maybe i will read your post you dont make any sence.

Seriously... you just made a complete ass of yourself. At least he can speak more than 1 language AND is attempting to follow the rules by writing in English. Should be applauded not insulted.