Kamila #2

I'm fixing to go to bed but before I do, I would like for everyone that follows Kamila to thank her for far she has come during her stay in the apartment.  I remember when she first came to RLC and how shy she was....well, she has always been my favorite from day 1 and i will miss her dearly!!!  Kamila, you will be missed by allot of people that have followed you from day 1.....take care of yourself and somehow keep in touch if you can......bye sweety!!

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like for everyone that follows Kamila to thank her for far she has come during her stay in the apartment. 

Some people aren't deluded into thinking that she's gonna care about what a bunch of random people have to say on a random forum. And why should anyone thank her when she hasn't done shit worthy of being thanked?

It's hare to read those two (Nora & Kamila) and what they are thinking about and facial expressions!  I think they both enjoyed the massage and the conversation they had afterwards.  I think if Kamila offered to give Nora a massage to help relax her, she would welcome the idea.  Nora needs something to relax her and I don't think the wine is cutting it!!

She definitely needs to go see a Doctor about that cough she has. Every time she coughs she is spreading germs plus she never washes her hands after coughing in them when she does use her hand to cover her mouth. Then goes handling things in the kitchen that others have to use0 and most certainly Kamila would not appreciate catching what she has. I know Nora smokes but that cough is certainly not from smoking.

No sir, I don't believe her cough is from smoking!  Now poor Kamila is in her room with a thermometer under her arm checking her temperature!!

When you live in the house when germs are spread, chances are she'll get the same thing as Nora.

Nora has not been very hygienic about washing her hands after spitting her germs in them, than handling everything that others have to come in contact with.

You're absolutely correct, a little hygiene could go a long way in that apartment!  You never see her washing her hands after she coughs into them......never!!  And then, like you said.....she starts touching every damn thing she can get her hands on it seems like.

Talking about the hygiene - have you seen any of the RLC couples go and wash their genitals before they start having sex, or even more important, before starting oral sex?

It's hare to read those two (Nora & Kamila) and what they are thinking about and facial expressions!  I think they both enjoyed the massage and the conversation they had afterwards.  I think if Kamila offered to give Nora a massage to help relax her, she would welcome the idea.  Nora needs something to relax her and I don't think the wine is cutting it!!

She definitely needs to go see a Doctor about that cough she has. Every time she coughs she is spreading germs plus she never washes her hands after coughing in them when she does use her hand to cover her mouth. Then goes handling things in the kitchen that others have to use0 and most certainly Kamila would not appreciate catching what she has. I know Nora smokes but that cough is certainly not from smoking.

No sir, I don't believe her cough is from smoking!  Now poor Kamila is in her room with a thermometer under her arm checking her temperature!!

When you live in the house when germs are spread, chances are she'll get the same thing as Nora.

Nora has not been very hygienic about washing her hands after spitting her germs in them, than handling everything that others have to come in contact with.

You're absolutely correct, a little hygiene could go a long way in that apartment!  You never see her washing her hands after she coughs into them......never!!  And then, like you said.....she starts touching every damn thing she can get her hands on it seems like.

Talking about the hygiene - have you seen any of the RLC couples go and wash their genitals before they start having sex, or even more important, before starting oral sex?

Sí, Dasha y Demid siempre y Alina y Anton muchas veces salen de la ducha.

Estaría bien que modificaran algunas de las cámaras para ver mejor, como la del baño y colocaran una cámara aunque sea sin sonido en el cuarto sin cámaras. Mas que nada para que los inquilinos y futuros inquilinos no hagan trampas.

apartment under maintance i wonder whats going on now with the apartment.

Looks like a new roommate.  They always put it under maintenance when someone moves in.

then they change the camera names...

en espérant qu'il ne s'agisse pas du départ de kamila!!!

apartment under maintance i wonder whats going on now with the apartment.

Looks like a new roommate.  They always put it under maintenance when someone moves in.

then they change the camera names...

I still see sitting room. There bags are with the entrance, from above noises as pieces of furniture shift, or cleaning One may renew ncht , shift, then one remains on-line to the picture freezes.