Kamila #2

Sucks, but from the sounds of those more experienced, not unexpected.

This is what I get for sitting on the fence about signing back up.  :-\

Partially because I was worried about becoming an obsessive >_>

and partially because I've recently fallen ill

In the brief 36 hours I was a member, Kamilla was easily the favourite, even if most of the time she was staring into a phone or laptop screen. But she did seem eternally unhappy, unless she was hanging with Monica, and always self conscious.

We'll always have the memories.

But now we look forward to the future. As one raven haired beauty leaves, another one has come in.  ;)

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sucks, but from the sounds of those more experienced, not unexpected.

This is what I get for sitting on the fence about signing back up.  :-\

Partially because I was worried about becoming an obsessive >_>

and partially because I've recently fallen ill

In the brief 36 hours I was a member, Kamilla was easily the favourite, even if most of the time she was staring into a phone or laptop screen. But she did seem eternally unhappy, unless she was hanging with Monica, and always self conscious.

We'll always have the memories.

But now we look forward to the future. As one raven haired beauty leaves, another one has come in.  ;)

Could not agree more... This Apartment should have AKA name of "Drama Behind the Revoloving Door"!!!

post-14207-14573963286_thumb.jpg

post-14207-145739632862_thumb.jpg

i suppose it is possible  when girls come and go so frequently, they could return some day.

BTW, this has been like a striptease from the 30's.  she seems to have gotten people more exited by not showing all.

i suppose it is possible  when girls come and go so frequently, they could return some day.

BTW, this has been like a striptease from the 30's.  she seems to have gotten people more exited by not showing all.

Kamila u  my favorite 1 I liked in the apartment out of the girls u overcame most of the shyness that u have I want to wish u the best in your future what ever may come of it .Have a safe journey to the destonation u r heading . u will be definitely be thought of  daily  wish u Pease Love and Happyness  in your life journey.  Forever your fan .... EagleWolf  .                                                                   

Wow, and all she had to do to win your heart is masturbate a few times.  8)

Why is it all have to be sexual? There are so many other things why people are attractive to someone. The way she smiles, the way she talks and the way she interact with other people. And of course it helps if she is cute and good looking. Even if you don't know the girl very well. I think a lot of guys feel this way about Kammi. And not only because she masturbated a few times or showed her boobs. Sometimes there is more to it than just that.

Well she left the bottle behind, I'm sure it will be a lovely welcoming gift to the new tenant,

I have to admit her hygiene was some what troubling, She has a 4 hour flight to Moscow and despite waking up 75mins before she left the house she chose not to have a shower, I know she was wearing the same coloured underwear yesterday and didn't change it this morning (not sure if she showered and changed last night) Combine that with bottlegate and her lack of washing her hands after she used the bathroom, As hot as she is i'm not so sure i'd want to go down on her!  :P :-\ ??? :o :( >:(

Well she left the bottle behind, I'm sure it will be a lovely welcoming gift to the new tenant,

I have to admit her hygiene was some what troubling, She has a 4 hour flight to Moscow and despite waking up 75mins before she left the house she chose not to have a shower, I know she was wearing the same coloured underwear yesterday and didn't change it this morning (not sure if she showered and changed last night) Combine that with bottlegate and her lack of washing her hands after she used the bathroom, As hot as she is i'm not so sure i'd want to go down on her!  :P :-\ ??? :o :( >:(

Pues serías el único.

It's weird because if I saw her in the street i'd think wow, what a stunner, But after watching her use the bottle multiple times and not wash it, I've got to admit licking her would be ? Now banging her with a condom? no problem!  ;D

Sometimes being teased is more fun  ;D

Why is it all have to be sexual? There are so many other things why people are attractive to someone. The way she smiles, the way she talks and the way she interact with other people. And of course it helps if she is cute and good looking. Even if you don't know the girl very well. I think a lot of guys feel this way about Kammi. And not only because she masturbated a few times or showed her boobs. Sometimes there is more to it than just that.

Absolutely, she had a killer smile. And some people like things being left to the imagination.

Sometimes being teased is more fun  ;D

Absolutely, she had a killer smile. And some people like things being left to the imagination.

Agreed, I have seen every other girl either masturbate or have sex and despite Alina and Anton having one of their sessions last night, I only had eyes for Kamila  ::)