Politically Correct Jokes?

Guest TxFeller

By the way, you do know who controls finance the world over, right? It's the Illuminati. I'm not making a joke here, politically correct or otherwise.

The Rothschilds, the Rockafellers, Soros, Bill Gates, and a host of a few more that make up the list of the financial controllers of the world. They reside in every country with a host of power.

Guest TxFeller

I think Soros and Gates are small-time compared to the Illuminati elites. The Rothschilds, yes probably, but to be honest, I doubt we would recognize the host of names included in that club. They haven't survived so long by gaining personal notoriety.

The next president, if it isn't another lying Democrat, needs to fumigate the place.  Oh, and maybe remove the water buffalo's head from off of the White Huts den wall. 

http://www.thisplaceisazoo.com/files/505480/uploaded/MWT-07%20Lifesize%20Buffalo%20Wall%20Mount%20Head.jpg

Sorry, but I'm technologically impaired.  However, no need to fear clicking on the blue jargon as my computer is squeaky clean, containing absolutely no venereal diseases at all!  :) 

But I do wish I knew how to leave a picture sometimes without the surprise factor involved.  It sort of reminds me of those cheap teeny bopper horror flicks where there is always that unnerving startling moment that just suddenly jumps out at you.   

Then again, Obama has that same effect upon me whenever he pops up on my TV screen.

:yikes:

NOT A JOKE................

The annual Boxing Day Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race is fast becoming one of the most famous in the world, attracting yachts from numerous countries including the US and China. Interestingly, the Chinese yacht was withdrawn before it got out of Sydney Harbour, but as I type this the US yacht Comanche (that's how they spelt it) is in the lead with a second US entry, Rambler, not far behind (bloody Yanks).

A Western Australian yacht, built in Dubai, named Indian, got into some serious trouble in some rough seas. The official site stated  "This is what happens when you stray off the reservation — Indian battling 35+ knots and sea-sickening waves."

Shortly after they were forced to remove the comment because of all the complaints they received about "racism", "bad taste" and "culturally insensitive".

Just to make sure that those that weren't offended would be, the newspaper report added an explanation that  "Indian reservations are areas of land set aside in the United States for native American tribes". They had to explain it to people so they could be offended.

My concern now that we've raised the topic of reservations is, WTF do we do if Comanche wins? Will they claim my beloved Tasmania as theirs?

But really, how far can political correctness go? Infinity?

• 1 month later...

NOT A JOKE................

The annual Boxing Day Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race is fast becoming one of the most famous in the world, attracting yachts from numerous countries including the US and China. Interestingly, the Chinese yacht was withdrawn before it got out of Sydney Harbour, but as I type this the US yacht Comanche (that's how they spelt it) is in the lead with a second US entry, Rambler, not far behind (bloody Yanks).

A Western Australian yacht, built in Dubai, named Indian, got into some serious trouble in some rough seas. The official site stated  "This is what happens when you stray off the reservation — Indian battling 35+ knots and sea-sickening waves."

Shortly after they were forced to remove the comment because of all the complaints they received about "racism", "bad taste" and "culturally insensitive".

Just to make sure that those that weren't offended would be, the newspaper report added an explanation that  "Indian reservations are areas of land set aside in the United States for native American tribes". They had to explain it to people so they could be offended.

My concern now that we've raised the topic of reservations is, WTF do we do if Comanche wins? Will they claim my beloved Tasmania as theirs?

But really, how far can political correctness go? Infinity?

That's just great.  >:( All this time, and people still cannot differentiate between a boat named "Indian" after the sub-continent, and a boat named "Comanche," named after a tribe of Amer-Asians that settled in the Western Hemisphere. They're different and neither one is a racist term. And they're just goddamn boats. The only sub-humans we got around here are the jack-offs who see racism in everything.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...