What went wrong right from Nina and Kira Sunday evening Nina was deeply

Guest Erik A.

I'm sorry, but I don't get your point. There were no unfriendly responses imho. Before you drop out, maybe you could explain it, so we could resolve any misunderstandings?

oui, moi aussi, je n'ai pas bien compris ce que erik A attendait comme réponses ici!!! bizarre

yes, me too, I have not understood what erik A as expected answers here !!! weird :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

oui, moi aussi, je n'ai pas bien compris ce que erik A attendait comme réponses ici!!! bizarre

yes, me too, I have not understood what erik A as expected answers here !!! weird :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

I think Erik A. registered yesterday (Dec.6) and he does not understand that we all write and speak different languages, which can easily result in many misunderstandings.

I don't know of any CC members who do not like Nina & Kira. It is true that they are lesbians, and most of our members are heterosexual males, but these ladies are accepted and usually fun. We don't like to see them unhappy.

----

Je pense Erik A. enregistré hier (Dec.6) et il ne comprend pas que nous sommes tous d'écrire et de parler des langues différentes, qui peuvent facilement entraîner dans de nombreux malentendus.

Je ne connais pas de membres du CC qui ne aiment pas Nina & Kira. Il est vrai qu'ils sont lesbiennes, et la plupart de nos membres sont des hommes hétérosexuels, mais ces dames sont acceptées et généralement amusant. Nous ne voulons pas les voir malheureux.

Sorry I was not out to embarrass anyone, and no, I know we speak our own language .. and again I am very sorry if anyone has been provoked.

Common to all language is love and that's what it comes between Kira and Nina are amazing and here's a Christmas greeting to the most wonderful girls.

Merry Christmas to all fans and not least to Nina and Kira.

Have a good Sunday in December we approach Christmas

Yours Erik A. 

merci erika, mais effectivement, ta demande est dure à comprendre. ;)