What went wrong right from Nina and Kira Sunday evening Nina was deeply

Guest Erik A.

Guest Erik A.

Nina and kira went into town at 22 o'clock their time, and half an hour later a nedtrgt Nina home and went completely black sum seen with her guitar after having been on the web .

She went that way where they smoke and I did not see her again .....

Nina was deeply Feeling depressed , crying .

Nina used the Computer and then she  went completely black trying to  play crying alone home!

very sat evening stopt her.

I am Sorry for Nina and sat if its over with Kira  Nina is a nice girl and normali a strong girl ... :-(

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎05 at 4:52 PM, Erik A. said:

Nina and kira went into town at 22 o'clock their time, and half an hour later a nedtrgt Nina home and went completely black sum seen with her guitar after having been on the web .

She went that way where they smoke and I did not see her again .....

Nina was deeply Feeling depressed , crying .

Nina used the Computer and then she  went completely black trying to  play crying alone home!

very sat evening stopt her.

I am Sorry for Nina and sat if its over with Kira  Nina is a nice girl and normali a strong girl ... :-(

Nina?! I thought she was Kira.. I'm confused right now. Where are they now?

Guest Erik A.

Sorry The Super Levites for RealLifeCam In an email to the question who is hven told me that Nina is the slim with the brown hair and Kira with dark blonde hair so black hair and I have the Mail ... I think support have the opportunity to have the right ... :-)

Why would they make me believe something into which was wrong

Its to fantastik Girls but the have some hard times .. i think Nina is the strongest in the end .....

I love this girl with the always disarming and magical smile 

she is a strong girl so if Kira not careful she loses Nina one day I am afraid ... Nina has previously won 2-0 over Kira in mutual match in the last 2 momth. 

Yours sincirely Erik A.

oui, nous l'avons toujours appeler kira sur cc, mais je ne sais pas d'où vient ce choix à l'origine. son vrai prénom est effectivement plus proche de nina, que de kira!!!

yes, we have always called kira on cc, but I do not know from where comes this choice in the beginning. his real name is actually closer to nina, as kira !!! ;) ;) ;)

The name-game problem has existed here for years when the gender is the same, or when Russian gender names are confusing.

Usually, someone with good headphones and a knowledge of Russian or Spanish comes forward, and that helps. The names for them don't really matter. But their stage names don't necessarily match with their real names.

I like these gals; they are smart and talented in their own right. There is a certain quality of agony required in youth, but I am concerned when RLC tenants are miserable often, even if they don't chase each other around with scissors and knives...

We shall see how it all works out. 

When Nina isn't home at night (she's probably at work), Kira doesn't know what to do. We saw this several times in the past weeks. I'm worried about her use of booze and nicotine against the loneliness, like yesterday. Normally, she doesn't smoke, and drinking alone isn't a good sign. She should develop her own interests (playing guitar, meeting own friends, whatever) for having fun when being alone.

When Nina isn't home at night (she's probably at work), Kira doesn't know what to do. We saw this several times in the past weeks. I'm worried about her use of booze and nicotine against the loneliness, like yesterday. Normally, she doesn't smoke, and drinking alone isn't a good sign. She should develop her own interests (playing guitar, meeting own friends, whatever) for having fun when being alone.

Segun lo que dices, parece como si dependiera de otra persona (en un sentido emocional), en este caso, de su novia/mujer. A mi modo de ver, este tipo de relaciones de codependencia son peligrosas.

Espero verlas juntas a lo largo del dia.. forman una pareja muy entrañable.

I always said, if it works for them, it's fine, and nothing else matters. But it's true, giving up oneself (too much) to please the partner is dangerous. We had the discussions about their uneven relationship here many times. Though Kira *can* be bold and strong, when they have a fight, we don't see this very often. In bed she usually asks Nina what Nina wants, what she should do to her, instead of bringing in her own needs... But in the end, she has to find her own way, she's 24 now, grown up enough... And I still believe their love comes from both sides, Nina doesn't want to lose her.

Guest Erik A.

:bang head:

If not then what happened Sunday evening Their Local time one can not lead  or get a sensible means so I will drop this Forum ... typical of internets groups you do not help each other you uses exclusively only  hot air

After the response I have received from my post was the first and last post, I have experienced on the Internet and many forum for debate and the answers are very similar to those I certainly have not gotten anything out of them.

Sorry you are not more serious, but again I know the tone of many years in the business.

Sorry, but my time is more important ....

Sorry Sincerely Erik A.

For me it is important to help each other and constructive input I find not here ..... EOD

Try and use your opportunities and your forum active and not negatively ....  8)

-

Foto from Sunday evening just befor 22:00 Kira og Nina Lokal Time !!!!!!!    BYE

I witnessed the love between Nina and Kira in the bedroom several months ago. The love they shared between them was so inspiring you could just feel it. The way they both satisfied each other was amazing and it was probably the most sincere and sensual love scene I have ever seen on RLC or any other site. (Between ANY of the couples). I would love to witness this again.