Leora and Paul have been...

Guest iconcam

I have heard Paul speak english and he probably does it with better flow than what is posted here.  If it is Leora as daemon says then *some* of it could make sense from her standpoint.

However what is the talk about the enemy???  WTF we pay RLC so she can be here.  This part makes no sense to me if she really was the poster.  She gets much praise here generally.

Now for another conspiracy theory -----  Maybe Ilona wrote it - she is usually typing away and may have been studying what has been written about all. 

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting theory and not beyond the bounds of possibility.

Aaah, the fun of finding out!

We already know that Ilona is using Leora as a role model in many obvious ways, live-in partner aside, with her nudity styled on Leora's, her relaxed poses on the sofa and in the kitchen even, her eating oranges (in season no doubt) immediately after we saw Leora doing the same for the first time (that I can recall at least) in her living room.

The handwriting experts can't help us, but the Russians who understand writing style in terms of expression of language and ideas may have an idea. Though some might have their own reasons for not sharing those insights with us.......

It was a post from a woman - that's for sure because the style of writting - so much words saying just one or two things.

But I'm not convinced it was Leora. I believe that Leora live her life without giving a shit what happens here or in any other similar forum. Sorry to say that to you guys but I think that this is the reality. If it wasn't so, then she wouldn't make masturbations at all in this app - or - she would but in such of way that cams couldn't see details.

Just the thread was made by some kind of moralist woman who wondered what to do that day. That's my opinion.

Anybody who fucks with Squirrel's friend Woody needs to change their diapers.

As for me, I like the publicity, good or bad. Cuz all publicity is good.

I am not paranoid about the FSB collecting information about squirrels. There are lots of us. Once we start chewing on your radiator hoses and Internet wires, trash your attic, and empty your bird feeder, you'll understand we're more dangerous than Anonymous.

NSA concerns me. IRS concerns me. Washington DC concerns me. They live in my forest.

And yes, Leora is lovely. And she loves woodland creatures. She's that kind of gal... :hugnkiss:

(@ iconcam: well trolled, sir!  ;))  :lmao: