Leora and Paul have been...

Guest iconcam

It was certainly a bizarre post (and topic) and one that was full of curiosities.

One thing that has not been mentioned since the post first appeared, purporting to be from someone who had first hand knowledge of the couple themselves, was the mention of messages posted on 'VK'

Should we all know what 'VK' is?

I know I don't!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was certainly a bizarre post (and topic) and one that was full of curiosities.

One thing that has not been mentioned since the post first appeared, purporting to be from someone who had first hand knowledge of the couple themselves, was the mention of messages posted on 'VK'

I know I don't!

Supposedly it's a Russian social media site similar to Facebook.

After further review I am almost 100% this was written by Paul himself. He's been known to be on here from time to time. Who else would write such dribble? I used to Converse with him back in the beginning of their appearance on RLC. This smells of his writings.. Trying to defend himself without actually saying it's him. I was told they were not allowed to communicate with anyone on here.. RLC people frowned up on it.

Take it for what you will but it's my 2 cents.

Certainly would explain a lot about this post. I'd so like to comment further but I'll just leave it, although the poster does not seem to understand the concept of voyeurism.

Can't help but be curious...

How come iconcam only has one word... guest... under his username? 

Why doesn't he/she have any other information... like stars... or number of posts... or number liked... etc. like the rest of us?

Why doesn't the iconcam's username link to a profile?

:)

When the word Guest appears underneath the username means the user has deleted their account.

After further review I am almost 100% this was written by Paul himself. He's been known to be on here from time to time. Who else would write such dribble? I used to Converse with him back in the beginning of their appearance on RLC. This smells of his writings.. Trying to defend himself without actually saying it's him. I was told they were not allowed to communicate with anyone on here.. RLC people frowned up on it.

Take it for what you will but it's my 2 cents.

It was not Paul, and Leora. I talked about this earlier, that in the apartment she came to this site. And I know you're familiar with it, and just met on this site.

I know I don't!

I had a look at it because someone posts a link to it in their signature. I think it's pan-European and I have indeed noticed many Turks on there amongst many other nationalities. People post short messages with maybe some link to content and have friends just like FB but they might just be online friends rather than real life ones.

Does anybody know what the identifier "Guest" means? Is that poster a non-CC-member? If so, why were they allowed to post?

When you see the word Guest underneath the username. That means the user has deleted their account.  They likely made the comment and then deleted right after.