Voronezh - Split 7

mr1010

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well someday, maybe. Certainly, potential is there. BTW, we get sloppy seconds with Julia and Gavin if we get it at all. They were working all day and evening, came back and are just on their phones. Gavin went to kiss by her butt playfully and she almost took his head off! She's like, "c'mon dear, you fucked me all day, I'm too tired". And Christy and new guy fucked a lot and conked out with the light on. This is one weird apartment. At least more going on then the standard Sonia/Ivo fucks with Akira the creepy watcher!

So boring now. VV has to realize that they are not getting their money's worth from Julia and Gavin with them shooting all day and pooped at night. Then, if they do anything, it is like they are just going through the motions, which they can easily do as professionals. But it makes it not exciting for us. I am sure VV knows all about their work, hired them for that reason. The subscribers are the ones getting scammed here. At least we now have someone for Christy.

Oh, ok, cassy, thanks for telling me. Sorry about that. For me, it is about several things including interactions, but is also about the sex. I think it would be dynamite if the two couples would play sexy games in the living room like they used to do with Phil, Dizi, Tanya and Sonia. But it is kind of hard if one of the couples is too pooped from another job and not even around most of the time. You liked Dizi? I did too. She and Phil were my favorites. But, they didn't fit into the sex filled VV program.