Voronezh - Split 7

mr1010

Oh, I get it cassy. Dizi is your avatar. I thought I recognized your side pic on your posts but didn't realize it was Dizi. You certainly could do worse. I think Phil would have been mine. I so associated with him for the longest time. Until Sonia kind of broke his heart. She broke my heart also when she went to Ivo. I bet it killed you when Dizi was very troubled at the end and left VV. I really wanted her and Phil to make it, but they were good friends not really compatible sexually. Dizi came back one day after she left and saw Phil, which was kind of poignant. And I also agree that VV kind of changed and died once Dizi and then Phil left. Now, it is only about shows and sex and no friendships. As a guy, I may want to see sex, but it is kind of empty sex not as satisfying. No one is friends anymore, maybe except for Ivo and Akira and Petra if she ever comes back. At least them and Phil and Dizi were all friends.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They all interact verry well with each other, they are laughing a lot and Christy looks happy.

She's no longer alone :).

I felt sorry for her the last week, all those people around her and she, all alone, in the middle. Things are better now.

By the way, Julia has the most horrible laughing of them all...

Well it is what it is Now is kind a late to talk what if or if only. They know the only thing that brings money is sex . So decide to make changes. For them is strictly business . With this said all fun from voro as we know it is probably gone forever.

I don't know about others but for me today was very weird afternoon and evening in voro. absolutely dead silent . It's like i don't recognize voro at all.

And here we go again . What now one more hour of silent ?????

What do you want? It is half past 2 AM and all are in the bedrooms. It´s okay I think.

Yeah, the interactions are all good, unsichtbarer, and yes, Julia's laugh does get to me also. And good to see Christy's spirit back. She is happy. Now, if we can only get Julia and Gavin to both spend a whole evening with Christy and the new guy, it would be interesting.

They are now 3 and 1/2 hours in bedroom. they didn't spend even 10 min in living room.

What i want nothing just making comment on people who decide to make their private life more public.

Sorry, your argumentation is a bit strange. They are in the public, also in the BR. But if nobody will pay then the site will be closed. Or are you a flower, just living from the air and rain?

Sorry, your argumentation is a bit strange. They are in the public, also in the BR. But if nobody will pay then the site will be closed. Or are you a flower, just living from the air and rain?

Don't forget the sun, which is the most important part for photosynthesis. Just kidding ;)

I agree with you but just between you and me, those who don't pay are those who are crying the loudest...

I hope not. I think she just drinks too much. And then sex for an hour or so will shake up your digestive system. You know I wonder about something. Do any of these girls take birth control pills or is it just not readily available in Russia? They wouldn't have to worry about ejaculations inside them if they took the pills. BTW, do they not know that even if a guy does not cum inside their pussy, a little ejaculate can come out and some sperm could possibly impregnate them? They should at least use condoms just in case. Some of them play "russian roulettte". Lol. I have seen Petra injected after sex with an after sex birth control. They also have now in the US an emergency birth control pill after unprotected sex. And what about std's? Very irresponsible of them. It's not my problem, but I wonder about what goes on there. Rather take your chances and abort later?