ww.com Split#2

Guest dandydan77

Laugh

Here something does not turn right.

I find it highly questionable that may put a picture of the screeen with a code.

People should copy everything that is written with the possibility of making mistakes.

Could someone explain to me why it was not done a rar file included with the code and instructions?

The file could be downloaded by everyone. Even camarades.com.

Laughing.

Then someone asks you to put a copy of the screen to confirm.

Before you spend three hours and then you see a picture.

How true that picture only god knows.

laugh

But it is never possible can think of putting a code where everyone can have it and then camarades.com can take countermeasures?

Laugh

There really isn't much of a mystery about this whole thing.  private1 originally presented the code in a post to this thread.  Unfortunately, there was a problem doing this and the code would not work correctly.  private1 then offered to send the code, in an email, to anyone who sent him a PM.  That's how I got it and it worked correctly.  I don't know if private1 is still send these emails...that's his decision...but he also posted the code here in that picture format for those who wish to type it out themselves.  Seems to me to be just another alternative.

Look, camarades has always been able to see the code.  Heck, it comes from their own webpage.  For sure, it can be expected that they will take counter-measures.  So it goes.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure !  ignore me !  Hey people, you read that ?  ignore me !  So told by the guy who says he can get on the site,  but doesnt prove it !  And since the one started this bad prank doesnt come up with anything either, i think i've proven my point.  Oh, and why you have to prove anything ?  because you make people lose hours of writing, re-reading, re-typing, and making fools out of them, and yes, that group of fools includes me !

Henk, calm down !

Is my opinion that code does not work.

Unfortunately ignorant people do not know that burning things that work.

Good, very good.

And now I have to start over again.

Luckily I was able to go and I can still see Ann.

For the moment I see Ann and two other webcams that interest me.

But I thank those who have burned this code

Guest vision

i have put this in another room bas well as here as i dont know which one your all in .!

hi all . as you all take so much interest in the camarades site would it not be just as easy to to join it ?

all the codes are obviously not working . seems silly thats reading back you all hate the site but want to be members lol it must have something you all want .

i have put this in another room bas well as here as i dont know which one your all in .!

hi all . as you all take so much interest in the camarades site would it not be just as easy to to join it ?

all the codes are obviously not working . seems silly thats reading back you all hate the site but want to be members lol it must have something you all want .

Why joinig a dying site???

The admin has made many mistaces in the past with banning people who shows nudity, making cams "private" or "Elite" so many potential new clients can´t see what the may get if they join etc. etc. !

Look how "many" cams are online the past weeks and they get less and less! I give this site may a few month and it will be gone!

Guest vision

the chat is open . but why do you all want codes to see just join ! its easier than messing about .

any site will die if its not used properly but a site is only as good as the people on it !

Guest vision

thats true but if people use the sites as they are meant to be used then i dont see a problem unless you use sites to harass others !! like i said you seam to me that you need to be on it but at the same time you all complain . sorry i dont get it . why not just move on to another one ? (when i say you all i mean all in general not just to one person )

thats true but if people use the sites as they are meant to be used then i dont see a problem unless you use sites to harass others !! like i said you seam to me that you need to be on it but at the same time you all complain . sorry i dont get it . why not just move on to another one ? (when i say you all i mean all in general not just to one person )

You bring up a number of points here that I think need to be addressed separately.

1.  ...as they are meant to be used...

I think the problem is that, over the years, what the owner feels how the site is "meant to be used" has changed...and changed in what appears to be an arbitrary manner.  I think people get used to how things are being operated and get irritated when that operation changes suddenly, without notice or seemingly with no consideration for the members and users of the site.

2.  ...use sites to harass others...

"harass" is an ambiguous term that might mean something to one person and something totally different to another.  I've seen where the management think of a person as harassing particular people, and yet those particular people didn't feel they were harassed at all.  I've also seen some in the management not think that person was harassing anyone.  Kind of makes it hard for the members or others using the site to know what to do or how to act.

3.  ...but at the same time you all complain.

LOL!!  It is in people's nature to complain about something they don't like.

4.  why not just move on to another one ?

Well...that's seems to actually be what is happening with this site, don't you think?