Some thoughts about Leora and her masturbations

Then read what is written on the СС, lol. Leora always for me the queen, because she really interesting girl. I love to hear how she thinks and says really smart thing. Though it looks like a little girl. She is a volunteer for homeless animals, the same goes for dancing and soon plans to go even to the ballet. Study. draws, sews dolls. She is often not at home, because it is often with a friend at school dances and loves to be at the rink. Therefore, all that you see that's just how it is at home. Nora I never liked it very empty people, a lot of rudeness and arrogance. Dasha is very nice, but for me as a teenager for life. Maya is very pleasant to me as well. These are the most appropriate people on this site. So strange to see comments that Leora only shops and masturbation.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing is sure, considering the number of hours they work, for most of them, or their parents are rich , or either pays the rlc, I agree for the second category

Si tu n'as pas de boulot, même si le salaire c'est le smic à 1000€, avoir un superbe appartement gratuit tout inclus même la bouffe, ça peut être rentable pour ceux qui ont le courage de s'exposer comme çà.

If you are jobless, even if the salary is not huge, you have a 100% great free appartement (rent, water, heater, electricity and maybe food). For 1000€/month (french full time minimum salary), i think it can really be a good job for people who have the courage to show all their privacy, and have sex video of them circulating on the internet for ever

for me leoras masturbations are fake and i also think sasha or masha what ever her name is,is more real as well as nellys you can tell by the way their bodies tense up and the ways the legs quivers i havent seen yet leora do that and lift her whole body up to ecstasy like nelly,nora or sasha leora crown has been taken by these two just my opinion.

When the time is right Leora will make these others look clumsy. She is the master of the long build up,she has the style the others lack,and don't forget Leora is still learning,look how she has improved over the last six months, when she's ready,watch out.

Yes - I'd love to know what Leora is looking at on the computer right now, curled up on the couch with her pussy just peaking out from her short, short dress :)

I have it on dependable authority that she is either watching Foamy The Squirrel cartoons on Youtube or she is watching a stinky beast on Warner Brother's Cartoons.

Not sure which. Dammit!

She's pointing her pussy at the free camera right now, show time!!. Damn she is pretending to sleep, but those nice inviting pussy lips are pouting at the camera, fuck me fuck me please!!!. If she had C cup titties I think she would be the perfect woman. It would be nice to be able to enlarge the screen 200%

She's pointing her pussy at the free camera right now, show time!!. Damn she is pretending to sleep, but those nice inviting pussy lips are pouting at the camera, fuck me fuck me please!!!. If she had C cup titties I think she would be the perfect woman. It would be nice to be able to enlarge the screen 200%

Maybe she's watching "The Flinstones, A xxx Parody"

leora is hot i cant denie that but her fake orgasm kills me and her masturbating every day is getting boring and old.same thing everyday at least nora,zoya,dasha,sasha and kami have used an object as a toy or something like that but  leora doesnt and its the same show i think its time to change her routine.sorry just my opinion.plus scooter always starts barking and kills the vibe.

Oh wow, good point, I never even saw that one coming. But you're so right!