Voronezh - Split 8

maxfactor

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christy is about to kill laptop guy. The fucker just lies himself down on her bed while Christy is in  the room. Christy now doesn't mind other two guys as much, even posed for them. Messa guy tried to help pull the guy off her bed. I am tweeting VV again to tell them laptop guy must go!

I told VV that Christy will kill laptop guy with glasses. Said that I don't want to spend money on no action and fights. I am close to the end of my rope on VV. I really wanted Christy to kill him if he didn't get off her bed. And Julia and Gavin and Natasha are almost useless. I don't pay to see friendships in action, fights and no action! Friendships are ok but not just that. Christy is pretty much only one helping things now in Voro. Who would have ever thought the queen would be the socializer? Or that I almost don't mind Messa 2 as much anymore? Crazy!

Ahh, Petra is at Voro talking to Julia et al. The great motivator and peacemaker has come to Voro. Can Petra pull off another miracle and save Voro? Can never count her out, but there may be some things even she can't do.

Unsichtbarer, I have a good pun for you. Christy was single handedly trying to save Voro! And Petra now there to put on joint show. Funny, I complained like 15 minutes ago to VV and Petra suddenly shows up in Voro. Can't be a coincidence.

Wow! Petra just got Christy off eating her and fingering her. And Petra squirted on Christy's byt when she came. Petra is so good for Christy. Voro was about to die when they did their things! Well, they brought themselves a temporary reprieve. Note though that they don't need the three new guys for this.

The more shows they do, the more they kissing each other. I like it :)

i think petra is a lesbian she has sex with ivo or blowjob other guys  just for the show, she does it with the girls for pleasure, that's why she and ivo are not a couple, she has been with most of the girls here more than ivo.