Voronezh - Split 8

maxfactor

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of those times when you laugh at yourself. Christi went to Tver and was talking to Petra. Who knows why, but it looked like advice of some kind. So I am looking at them and I can't hear their voices as the music is so loud on camera 10 so I decide to change to camera 7 by the door. Yes -- I can hear them now and ---------- I still can't understand Russian....duh!

If only we spoke Russian, huh? Then we'd actually know what the fuck is going on! BTW, ice princess Natasha thawing with a little liquor in Julia and Gavin's room. That is what gets her going apparently. Please get the fucking tres amigos out of here!

You know I swear to god if you stuck big naked breasts in the faces of tweedle dee and tweedle dum they wouldn't know what the fuck to do with them! Meanwhile, Messa 2 sees Petra's naked breasts and wants to go crazy. He doesn't know limits, the other two don't need limits. I wish Petra would have socked Messa 2 last night when he was hitting on her! And Gavin and Julia kick everyone out of your room later and go fuck. Tend to yourselves also.

Good points, cassy. I think now the problem is there is actually a Julia and Gavin clique in Voro. Christy is odd person out until Ivo's friend comes back. Cliques are never good. Too many friends of Julia and Gavin, no incentive for them to include Christy, have sexy games or anything else. Just friendship 24/7. And no sex between Julia and Gavin either. Before they all came, Julia and Gavin had sex a zillion different times a zillion different ways the day before. Now there is nothing. Get rid of all the guys. Keep Natasha. They add zilch to these apartments. Christy is lonely anyway, doesn't interact with "the muppets" as you say. Better, send Christy to Tver after you get rid of Messa guy. Petra will keep her busy and she'll have fun for a couple of weeks. Then, bring in new guy who is sexy for Natasha. Surely Gavin knows a few sexy guys!

F...ing coffee clutch in Julia and Gavin's room. In fact, I think they may be drinking Kahlua. Nothing will happen there or anywhere. VV has manged to suck the life out of its apartments.

They use to call them clicks in high school were one group doesn't interact with others.

e16_2.jpg