Voronezh - Split 8

maxfactor

Yeah, you're probably right, cassy. But she hates his guts, laptop guy. And I've started calling Natasha the ice princess. They have to thaw her soul. And I still wonder if Natasha is Julia's younger sister, the way Julia dotes on her and the way she clings to Julia. And Gavin is comfortable acting like a total goofball around her and was playing with her hair in bed while Julia was next to them. Like a brother-in-law. And I now really like Julia and Gavin now, they are so much in love and fit in with everybody. Now, we just to await the 25th or later for Christy' friend.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely. Christy is a Tver girl honestly. Natasha is too close to Julia and Gavin to move to Tver. I worry a little about her clinginess to Julia and Gavin. Eventually, they will have to find her a guy for Voro. I don't think she has taken to either of the tweedle dee tweedle dum guys.  Laptop guy went out, other is talking to Julia and Gavin. Wouldn't mind Julia and Gavin being free to have some sex. These guys don't leave them alone. Gavin looks like he wants to have sex, but won't kick him out. Julia is almost too social at times.

Do we really care? Hopefully, not to come back, but he will like a bad apple. Nah, he just went out. I'm sure he'll show up at some point. Right now, the thing that bothers me a bit here in Voro is that the new guys keep bugging Julia and Gavin in their room. They may want some alone time, maybe to have sex. Not that they have to have sex of course. But it is almost like they are Mom and Dad and their kids keep coming into their bed, nightmares and all that. So, Natasha and then the two guys came to bed with Mama and Papa. I went through that before my kids grew up. Mom and Dad may want to get intimate! Maybe when the "kids" grow up!

Weirdo with Petra? She might give a new guy a bj, but that's about it. If he hit on her, he is an idiot! She runs the place! And I hope you are right in your translation that they may be only temporary guests, maybe just to spike interest in VV with parties and all. Like I said when they first came, just throw shit on the wall and see if anything sticks! Well, nothing stuck. Jettison them all and just keep Natasha, but really try to get her another guy. Otherwise, the jerks and Natasha will just keep interfering with Julia and Gavin's love life which was really getting going before everyone came.