Voronezh - Split 8

maxfactor

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christy is not a happy camper in general. She is much happier in Tver. If Ivo's friend came back tomorrow, they would kick out messa 2 and move her into Akira's room in an instant! And she would be real happy for the first time in VV. After Phil, Messa, Nastya's attack, tweedle dee and tweedle dum, Messa 2. Only guy she would do in an instant if Sonia were not there is Ivo. Ivo still flirts with her. It is so funny. He put a fork near her butt as she bent over him and then he looked furtively for where Sonia was! Lol! I thought laptop guy was doing better but taking things is a no no. Other new guy seems a little more interesting to Natasha than laptop guy. I think the problem is that Julia and Gavin should take more control of  the apartment honestly, rather than just have fun and let these guys do whatever they want. They are natural take charge people.

O well not sure it was that what you saw. More likely she kick him out of her room. Clearly explain to him who should be in :  ja i natasha. me and natasha  :) :)

Nope.

He was trying to cuddle her, beause of the towels, but she pushed him away and kicked him out of her room.

I'm with her, I would do the same. Such a behavior is simply unacceptable.

How would you feel if you were out and someone would rummage through your stuff?

Christy is not a happy camper in general. She is much happier in Tver. If Ivo's friend came back tomorrow, they would kick out messa 2 and move her into Akira's room in an instant! And she would be real happy for the first time in VV.

Moving her and her guy to Tver would make sense to me. She's always happy in Tver and she's going well with them. I think this is what they are doing when he's back.