Hidden Ilona

My afternoon with Ilona

It all started so promisingly. I saw her bent over with her mobile in the corner and I could see that her pussy was peeking out from either side of her sexy underwear. After a while she got up to reveal her topless nature which I was pleasantly surprised at. She was on the couch and looking like sex on legs. Then she went up to remove her panties. Unfortunately it was soon blocked by her laptop but she gave every indication of trying to spread her legs for us even balancing the cushioned laptop on one leg so we got a better view. Then she laid on her front with the laptop at the camera end of the sofa. Well it was fairly dull TBH but not unpleasant and i hoped she would change the view. She got up a couple of times mainly to check on her mobile and returned to the original position under the protection of the cushion.

I kept hoping that maybe she would stop for a fruit break so we could close ups in the kitchen and a clearer view in the LR. Also Leora had re-emerged pantyless proving a distraction and then Ilona left for the veranda. Now she didgo inside a couple of times making a bit of a show of her walk but that was in 2 hours. 2 hours in which the LR remained in the top 2 most watched cameras so there must have been a lot of people waiting. Being an obsessive voyeur I was one of those poor fools. Not only did she deny us our company but I missed some good reveals from Leora as she continued to bend whenever I flicked back to her always just too early for me.

She's not the first and won't be the last to be out of sight the cams. Leora often is on the balcony seats but 2 hours is a bit ridiculous. If she had been in her BeR no-one could have any complaints, if she was more clothed maybe they would not be the incentive to keep watching but she was all but naked out in the cold for the sole purpose of private phone calls except I didn't hear anyone talking.

She eventually returned with the laptop perched on her modesty once more, but within a couple of minutes her phone summoned her outside once more. Then Sara arrived. Ilona went to the door again out of shot but she can't help that and then turned and ran upstairs almost in a panic to put her knickers on. However when she came down she opened up her coat and cloak to reveal the rest of her body which she gleefully showed. So obviously tits don't bother Sara only pussy. She then zipped herself up a bit.

Now I am a free cammer so I take what I can get but imagine the poor Premium customer who has lost 1 apartment yesterday, 1 further tenant today and has a couple on holiday. Then add to it the fact that  Sara is out and Ilona's behaviour seems a little mean. I'm not suggesting this was a conscious decision but since Sara arrived they have spent many hidden hours on that veranda. Forgive me if i'm wrong but I don'remember Nora and the 2 Ks living out there.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She has in the last days also been hidden in the hidden/washer room upstairs for a long time too, even closed the door. She mostly goes on the balcony when she talks on the phone, so she doesn't reveal anything. And is a little paranoid about it too, since she often turns the TV up to drown out any sound from the balcony.

The upstairs is when she's on the PC, and most likely skypes or something like that. It's where she charges it.

But at least she do show stuff when she's alone. The other two, who is out, and on the way out, never does anything.

Sara seems like she is staying longer..iona is the next one out if she doesn't sign up for another month. not really holding my breath for it getting better as it hasn't  and i don't consider teases "better" cause it is the same routine some of the other girl's had. but we get what we get.

iona seems to be hiding in the laundry room as i saw her go upstairs unless she came back down when i went to get a drink.

If that is what you believe and time is money, she is one wealthy young lady!!

Where is your problem with her?  ??? ...  As I said, she could certainly stay away a week and would still have the most presence time here as the other girls. ... So. I really hope that there will  be a substitute for white, soon. ... But there is no issue with Ilona.

Where is your problem with her?  ??? ...  As I said, she could certainly stay away a week and would still have the most presence time here as the other girls. ... So. I really hope that there will  be a substitute for white, soon. ... But there is no issue with Ilona.

LOL I'm just making a comment!  I don't see how her job as a placement agent could demand as much time on the laptop or cell phone.  She as someone else has posted, should not have accepted this agreement with RLC if all she was going to do was be on either device or hide on the balcony or in the laundry room.  When she is on those devices, she might as well not be here at all!!  I'm glad you are smitten with her and I don't have a problem with that, as you should not have a problem that i'm not!!

Pour que Ilona soit moins "invisible" ces derniers temps, il faudrait une bonne foi pour toute que RLC installe des CAMS dans la buanderie, dans la salle de bain du bas, et sur le balcon!! Qui est d'accord avec moi?? On paie un service, sur cette maison, qui n'est pas rendu par RLC... Qui est avec moi sur ce coup là?? Merci de me répondre. Je suis prêt à envoyer un courriel à RLC pour leur demander cela, car c'est important pour leur clients! De plus c'est le SEUL APT où certaines pièces n'ont pas de cams! Réagissez! Merci...

Pour que Ilona soit moins "invisible" ces derniers temps, il faudrait une bonne foi pour toute que RLC installe des CAMS dans la buanderie, dans la salle de bain du bas, et sur le balcon!! Qui est d'accord avec moi?? On paie un service, sur cette maison, qui n'est pas rendu par RLC... Qui est avec moi sur ce coup là?? Merci de me répondre. Je suis prêt à envoyer un courriel à RLC pour leur demander cela, car c'est important pour leur clients! De plus c'est le SEUL APT où certaines pièces n'ont pas de cams! Réagissez! Merci...

I agree with you and wish you luck but it's going to take allot more than just you and few others to wake RLC up! Good Luck!!

There are more appartments with hidden places.

Leora has a balcony

Katka and Lenka has a hidden toilet (and maybe a room also) (The appartments with sound on in the bathroom have separate toilets, like Nellys also have).

oui, peut être, mais Nelly ne reste pas avec son telephone dans les toilettes pendant des heures, et Leora non plus! juste un instant! Ici, les filles qui sont passées, ont toujours ou presque utilisé ce balcon ou terrasse, (je pense plutôt terrasse), car c'est une maison, pour téléphoner, ou rester, (personne ne comprends le russe!!), et cela est inadmissible pour nous, clients! Installer des cams à 2, ça prends 2 h maxi (technicien pro). Donc, à eux de faire cet effort pour satisfaire leur clientèle!! Y en marre de payer pour rien!! Réagissez!! Merci.