New girl Irma Split #1

I will watch when I want to watch and since all this FAKE stuff is happening I will not be watching that much anyway but I will still keep an eye on things

We are with you CC Powerdriver. Not only is this 100% fake. You can see them look at the cams now and then and laughing. It was discussed earlier in the year that the tenants are making fun of the people watching the cams and getting paid for it. If their ratings start to drop all thy have to do is start walking around in underwear or nude and there ratings rise. Gullible! Gullible! Gullible! These bimbo's are wannabe models on a very low scale at best. And they don't even like men. Isn't it also amazing that three of the six premium apartments are lesbians. What does that tell you about the front office.  :idk:  :bang head:

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it also amazing that three of the six premium apartments are lesbians. What does that tell you about the front office.  :idk:  :bang head:

That they're open minded and willing to try new things even if not everyone agrees with them, or that it's their business and they don't care particularly as long as they continue to make money .

One of those is probably true.

We are with you CC Powerdriver. Not only is this 100% fake. You can see them look at the cams now and then and laughing. It was discussed earlier in the year that the tenants are making fun of the people watching the cams and getting paid for it. If their ratings start to drop all thy have to do is start walking around in underwear or nude and there ratings rise. Gullible! Gullible! Gullible! These bimbo's are wannabe models on a very low scale at best. And they don't even like men. Isn't it also amazing that three of the six premium apartments are lesbians. What does that tell you about the front office.  :idk:  :bang head:

I'm not trying to be a smartass, but could you tell me what any of them could do that you wouldn't think was 100% fake? They seem to be doomed if they do something and doomed if they don't to some of the posters here.

I am with you, bookmaster. What is the f...ing point of watching this if you think it is all fake and you don't like that fact. You can be skeptical, but you should give it a try first. And you somewhat want to delude yourself when you are on a voyeur site. It is called fantasy! I want fantasy on a voyeur site! It is fun. Anyone who is in front of a camera is acting to some degree! Accept it and enjoy the fantasy anyway! And I like these girls.

The haters complain about this being fake, but yet they still stay and watch.  Even IF it were fake....so what!  Im a paid member too and i rather enjoy watching 3 naked  ladies dancing around,  changing into sexy outfits,  or even something BORING. ..sarcasm. ...as rubbing each others feet topless in the tub......Just enjoy the show!

I agree..let's just enjoy... Even though RLC might not care i think i am going to send them a message  and tell them how good of a job they are doing with this apartment and should continue to run it just the way it is cause there is nothing wrong.. it is real life  and we should just enjoy it if we continue to watch it.ilona can spend all her time on her laptop and hide while she masturbates all she wants cause it is her life and that is how she choses to  live it.. 

Anyways.. i am out..  "sarcasm"

The haters complain about this being fake, but yet they still stay and watch.  Even IF it were fake....so what!  Im a paid member too and i rather enjoy watching 3 naked  ladies dancing around,  changing into sexy outfits,  or even something BORING. ..sarcasm. ...as rubbing each others feet topless in the tub......Just enjoy the show!

I agree.  If some of us found out that this was fake today, I could understand the complaints.  But this constant complaining about something that is someone's theory is getting about as tiring as some of Ilona's dances.

If you don't like it, it is your money, and we all would respect your decision to spend it on something else.  The constant wah wah wah is getting to be too much. Enjoy the show...if it was across your street and in the window of a neighbor, you would be in nirvana.