New girl Irma Split #1

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i admit im a kami fan but just when kristy came made it so much better so i liked them both.and i liked rita  and nelly and now im beginning to like irma i do like ilona but that laptop is her main thing so i dont know.as for nora she wasnt my favorite but i can put up with her.maya is very pretty and leora is just not my cup of tea.

I can't do multiple quotes. However, I'll tackle it this way:

@BBsq69: You asked: "Is the post of Nelly fan club President vacant?" If you want to be president of the Nelly fan club, be prepared to mount a hard campaign in the primaries. That gal is talented, sweet, and would make a wonderful wife and lover. You might find yourself facing stiff competition.

---

@mr1010: You stated: "I love the comment about K & K. How true about the disabling erections!" Yep, you're right; it's the truth. CC members went ballistic over those two. I've never done one-night-stands very well, and I knew all along that these girls would be leaving, so I really didn't let myself get interested in any of them. That was up until Milana flipped off the cameras. I really liked her attitude and spunk. Kami & Kristi were both really neat gals, but I thought they were just playing us. Milana really knew what the game was about and stated it. I love an honest woman, I guess. As for Kamila -- she has one of the most beautiful faces a woman could ever have, and Kristi was 100% fun. That's all IMHO.

---

@canito: I generally agree. All of these ladies are either pretty, talented, smart, or just plan nice. Maya is all of those qualities, and that's why no one here says bad things about her. I think if you had known Nora from her old days at her original apartment you might think better of her: I think she has been too influenced by the life-style of modeling and Barcelona night-life. Her presentation in the new apartment was radically different from when she lived in the smaller apartment with her husband Kiko. Hell, even I didn't recognize her when she suddenly reappeared on RLC.

As far as new entries to RLC, I predict that Ilona and Irma are going to be massive blockbuster hotties on the CC scene, and are probably a good follow-up to Kami & Kristi in terms of arousing passionate interest among our membership & RLC viewers. Hopefully their visas will hold out just a little bit longer.

Agree 100% about what you said about K & K, loved them but it was a big tease that everyone loved. Never saw so many guys happy about getting blue balls! And Milana, hmm... loved her body, didn't really like the finger but I understood her heart was broken by that douche bag older dude who told her, oh I'm sorry I told you I can't leave my wife after he fucked her a million ways. We all could see that one coming. Too bad Milana didn't. How about that one night with Jenny 1 with that totally awkward fuck with her on the couch? And when I think about it later, wasn't Kristy (who I loved and was much fun) kind of a jerk when she didn't talk to kami for like 2 days, waited until she was bawling, then the next day made up with her. Honestly, she was only mad because Kami wouldn't let her play with her, not the stupid dog maltreatment shit she made up! And I love when Kami told Kristy one night when they did an oil massage of kami, that she had like no feeling in her boobs and that cunniligous didn't do anything for her. I laughed when I heard that. Classic lines to keep Kristy from trying those things (though she let Kristy feel up her boobs). Maybe this is why supposedly the two didn't really keep in touch. Kami liked Kristy but was pissed at how she kept trying to do things with her. I didn't know a lot of the earlier girls. And nora wasn't as bad as many made her out to be. She was the matron of the apartment, so she had to be a bit of an ogre at times. And Nora got real good at sex shows. Well, good times, good times! i don't know about these two. Clearly, Irma is winning everyone over so far with her solo acts. Don't know that she and Ilona will play that much. I kinda think that Ilona is all tease, no substance. She may already be jealous of Irma. Don't think that Ilona will even masturbate in the open either. But time will tell.

Is the post of Nelly fan club President vacant? ... or Ilona although I may have blown that one by complaining a couple of times that I'm not seeing more of her.

If neither of those posts are open, what about Vice President of Pictures for Leora?

I can take Ilona Fan club President  :D although since yesterday she is not in a good mood.

I hope we will get back our former exhibisionist and nice naked dancer soon

i think we got what we were going to get from ilona she might do her little dances and teases but thats it.

Maybe, maybe not.

If you saw how happy Ilona got suddenly last night, you might think different. She burst into Irmas room, happier than ever, and woke her up. Seems somebody is comming.

This was just before Irma masturbated, and she was under the covers, and almost asleep. So it's thanks to Ilona that Irma did it last night, because the did it after she took her clothes back off after Ilona woke her.

We split popular threads to make searching easier and to save bandwidth.

I just noticed that the thread for Sara picts (old name, but same apartment) was split on the 16th. It is already up to 22 pages and chock full of Irma and Ilona pictures.

Hot babes indeed...

i think we got what we were going to get from ilona she might do her little dances and teases but thats it.

Couldn't have said it better...she is shy as far as anything else is concerned.  I don't spend any time watching her. 

As I have said before...the cellphone and laptop could ultimately be the death of RLC.

Couldn't have said it better...she is shy as far as anything else is concerned.  I don't spend any time watching her. 

As I have said before...the cellphone and laptop could ultimately be the death of RLC.

Not long ago we at CC always bitched because the tenants would sit around on their butts watching TV all day. I gave up the fight, made popcorn, and watched Game of Thrones & James Bond movies over at Nora & Kiko's apartment. They watched better stuff than the other tenants.

Later, most RLC tenants sat around on their butts watching TV and playing video games all day while updating their VK accounts.

Now they sit around on their butts watching TV, playing video games, messaging on their laptops, updating their VK accounts and texting on their phones all at the same time. And when they do have sex, the guy pulls out and squirts it all over the skank patch (aka cum bucket), and then goes back to his electronic toys.

And Putin complains that ethnic Russians aren't replicating their DNA anymore! No fuckin' wonder!

Not long ago we at CC always bitched because the tenants would sit around on their butts watching TV all day. I gave up the fight, made popcorn, and watched Game of Thrones & James Bond movies over at Nora & Kiko's apartment. They watched better stuff than the other tenants.

Later, most RLC tenants sat around on their butts watching TV and playing video games all day while updating their VK accounts.

Now they sit around on their butts watching TV, playing video games, messaging on their laptops, updating their VK accounts and texting on their phones all at the same time. And when they do have sex, the guy pulls out and squirts it all over the skank patch (aka cum bucket), and then goes back to his electronic toys.

And Putin complains that ethnic Russians aren't replicating their DNA anymore! No fuckin' wonder!

:lmao: skank patch!! Oh man....haha.