Voronezh - Split 9

mr1010

You have your opinions and you state them as if they were facts, miscvoyeur. You just said there was no context for Petra and Christy- fact! I disagree wholeheartedly, but that is not ok for a "factual" person like you. When I disagree with you, I am making silly assumptions, as you said. When I disagree with someone's opinions, I state it respectfully or I don't say anything at all! Did you get that, don't say anything at all! If you have nothing good to say, the saying goes, don't say anything at all! And, I am wrong 9 out of 10 times! Another fact of yours! I don't think other people agree with you.

So, in conclusion, if someone disagrees with me without trashing me or being personal, I say nothing! If someone disagrees with your genius, they make assumptions or in other words, are fools! And the fact that I change my opinions after listening to people or just plain change my mind, is a horrible personal trait, huh? Maybe you should try it sometime. And everybody has contradictory or ambivalent feelings about things at times, it is what makes us human. This is not a debating competition, this is people interacting with each other and sharing the ride so to speak. Try to have respect for other people. And don't say you don't judge people or care, you do. You judged me a long time ago (not an assumption, I have read all of your posts!). You said I have a problem, that i am very immature, that I am always wrong, and countless others. You have singled me out by "name" when you were criticizing many people for their approach or beliefs about what they wanted to see. You didn't name the others. I think you either are in denial about your haughty superior tendencies as shown through your posts, or you plain lie about your opinion of me. I would like to believe it is the former, but tend to doubt it.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to hear from you, unsy. Well, things changed in a hurry! VV actually heard our complaints and listened. This isn't a direct a movie site like live privates, but we pay money and we have some rights to get some our concerns listened to. And they did. I was dismayed though to see Christy just sleeping alone on the couch in Voro. Why don't they invite her over to Tver? There are only 4 people home now in the two apartments in total. Nothing much happening tonight. I have the feeling Julia, Gavin and Natasha will not be home tonight.

Guest constantinople

There should be a  prize giving on this forum.That is..  The one  who  suggest, compares, judges , argues  you name it etc etc  speaks the most on this forum should be knocked off for a week at least. This  will be  a  NOBLE PEACE PRIZE  for the rest on this forum. 

Yeah, cassy, I think they must be with family for at least today. Funny though, I didn't see them leave with much clothing. Dead night. No one was there. Too bad that Christy couldn't stay at Tver tonight, they have an open room. It looked like she took some stuff over to Tver. Maybe she wanted to stay one last night in her old bed. Or maybe she will stay at Voro until her friend comes maybe in a week.  Voro is so completely dead!

You know I think VV was prepared to have a big Friday party and keep the guys earlier yesterday, until after many complaints they finally decided that the new guys had to go. That might explain why there seemed to be contradictory information given out about today within a short time of each other. Then, once the decision was made, Julia, Gavin and Natasha were not required to stay in Voro tonight since nothing would be happening. I wish Christy could have slept in Tver, not alone in Voro. Hey, funny thought, maybe Tver was afraid she and Ivo would flirt if she stayed there without any other guys! I still think the whole new guys' thing was a killing time exercise by VV towards the time Christy would get a friend. They had hoped to kill more time, but instead they killed our nerves dealing with these guys for days and in the end were forced to cut the exercise short. Now until Christmas (don't know if it is big in Russia on December 25 though) or Christy's guy comes, things may be very slow. Who even knows if Julia, Gavin and Natasha might not be gone for a few days? What do you guys think?

it was a weird week with the 3 stooges.  nothing really happened with them. the girls didn't want nothing to do with them. now they have left, and Julia,gavin and Natasha have taken off for the whole day and overnight.  voro is dead until the other 3 return. 

I think Christy took advantage of having the aptment to herself.  she will prob move to tver tmrw. 

I really hope things pick back up again in voro.  things will be diff now that Christy wont be there.

Nothing seems to be happening in the apartments tonight. But I see Julia and Natasha back, don't see Gavin. BTW, Julia is wearing what seems to be the same dress as she wore when she left yesterday morning. Huh? Don't see Christy in either apartment, but it looks like she has moved to  Tver. So now coffee klatch has Voro all to themselves. Oh joy!

Where is Christy?

She got a phone call earlier and went to Tver around 4:20 pm their time, without the rest of her stuff.

In Tver, she got a lot of Messages on her phone and she was crying here and there.

After Petra arrived, she talked to Christy and she was crying again here and there.

Something is wrong but I have no idea what, because of the language barrier.

Thanks, unsy. Christy cries an awful lot to the point you don't even know what is going on. Too bad you don't know Russian. Cassy says she knows a little. We'll have to see if she heard any of the talk on her phone. I think it either has to do with her family (they don't want her there? I know she is an adult, but...) or her guy (maybe he can't come until a later date, or....can't come at all?) I hope that is not the case. And if Petra is comforting her and that doesn't work, then she is disconsolate. Petra relaxes Christy like no one else. She took Christy under her wing early on, like she did with Sonia. If anyone has more info on this topic, please chime in.