Voronezh - Split 9

mr1010

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember all those people who called Christy a "slut", "bitch" or even "whore"?

A "slut" would have fucked all these new guys, but Christy didn't.

She did these video chats after Messa moved out and before she knew Ivo's friend, but she never did it again, since she knows him.

I'm pretty sure it's Ivo's friend who moves in with her (on dec. the 25th, of course), anything else wouldn't make any sense to me.

Yes, for you. But not for VV..... :nana:

WW watcher, interesting definition of tact. Kind of funny but true in a way. It is a way humans can get along without actually fighting to the death everytime they disagree. Tact really just means be respectful to someone when you talk to them. It shows we respect their feelings and do not want to hurt them. Diplomacy is another word like tact. We can't always like or agree with what someone says. But using tact, we show that I don't agree with you but I recognize that we are free individuals and no one opinion is better than another.

Don't be sad, unsichtbarer, our little girl Christy is growing up and spreading her wings! Lol! Yeah, I will miss her in Voro but I think she fits in Tver honestly. But what does it mean for Voro? Where are they going with Voro?

Don't be sad, unsichtbarer, our little girl Christy is growing up and spreading her wings! Lol!

Lol, a good one :)

But what does it mean for Voro? Where are they going with Voro?

Good question.

They should start with a guy for Natasha. Maybe she knows someone she can bring in, would be better than a stranger.

I found it also, cassy and sent it to jabbath who asked for it.  I don't think this distinction much matters anyway. More important is that Julia and Cassy start being a couple again instead of a threesome with no sex.

Sure, unsichtbarer, it makes sense because it would help natasha to relax. BTW, can I call you something like Unsy, your name is too long! I shorten all my kids' names. I call Becky Beck, Larry, Lar, and Ben, well Ben.

Sure, unsichtbarer, it makes sense because it would help natasha to relax. BTW, can I call you something like Unsy, your name is too long! I shorten all my kids' names. I call Becky Beck, Larry, Lar, and Ben, well Ben.

Of course you can, Unsy sounds good :)

About that "Kraut" thing, I think you didn't see my last post about it, here it is:

Lot of Americans call us Germans "Kraut". I thought it has something to do with "Sauerkraut" but I could be wrong.

No one has ever explain it to me, but just between you and me, "Kraut" sounds better than "Nazi" (I know Americans make some nazi jokes, but we Germans hate that, because of our history).

That's why I was kidding:

And hey, you can call me "Kraut" if you wish :P

(Did you know, that only a few people in Germany really enjoy "Sauerkraut"? (I'm one of them, by the way)).