Voronezh - Split 9

mr1010

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I see it. Very cute. And I saw Christy there. She looks ok, pretty sure she has moved to Tver now. Natasha looks like she is in the project. Saw what looked like a contract with her. Now we need Christy's friend and a guy for Natasha, and then maybe things can finally settle down in VV!

And I saw Christy there. She looks ok, pretty sure she has moved to Tver now.

I'm not sure about that. Like I said, she didn't take the rest of her stuff.

Maybe this is why she is crying here and there, she's ready for Tver but they don't let her moving in, for whatever reason.

She was alone in Voro the whole day, until that phone call.

You're good unsy! I love your logic. You seem to think a lot like I do. That makes good sense. She wants to stay in Tver, but VV told her to stay in Voro for now. That upsets her because the coffee klatch leaves her cold and she loves the people at Tver. That explains why she slept at first on the sofa in Voro  last night. She doesn't feel she fits in there in Voro anymore. It was a sort of symbolic protest. I bet VV doesn't want her to stay in Tver yet because they don't want her in Tver without a guy (the Ivo flirting!). Hopefully, all this will resolve soon when her friend moves in. Maybe the new guys were a way to keep her and maybe Natasha occupied until they could get Christy's friend in. It didn't work of course, but did kill some time. I think Gavin is now back in Voro with Julia and Natasha. Probably not going to be interesting until Christy's friend comes in.

You know, Natasha has the cutest nipples! She is braless and those nipples are jutting out through her shirt. Shows you don't have to have big breasts to look cute. And Christy is back in Voro talking with the others. Maybe she will try to cope with Voro until guy comes.