Carla & Mario Pictures - Split #1 Part#2

I hope not. Domestic violence is about as ugly as it gets.

Just seems strange. This apartment no matter who has been there has their troubles in a short amount of time.

I don't know what their problems are. I don't understand the language.

But whatever it is about this apartment it sure carries some Bad Karma for whoever moves in it.

I hope not. Domestic violence is about as ugly as it gets.

I agree, but according to the rest of CC it's acceptable as long as it is the men that are being abused. There used to be a couple in this apartment where the woman used to slap her boyfriend and one time even made himself lock himself in the bathroom because she chased him with a knife and all the members here just laughed at him. Same thing with another apartment where a woman was slapping her boyfriend and even threw her phone at his head, and everybody laughed at him.

But whatever it is about this apartment it sure carries some Bad Karma for whoever moves in it.

That's not necessarily true. I say about 50/50. The couple before this one wasn't bad at all. They just stayed in their bedroom all day but they got along great. Harvey and Ariel were pretty good too. But Gia and Ian were up there with Isabella and Marcello. I hated Gia.

I agree, but according to the rest of CC it's acceptable as long as it is the men that are being abused. There used to be a couple in this apartment where the woman used to slap her boyfriend and one time even made himself lock himself in the bathroom because she chased him with a knife and all the members here just laughed at him. Same thing with another apartment where a woman was slapping her boyfriend and even threw her phone at his head, and everybody laughed at him.

That's not necessarily true. I say about 50/50. The couple before this one wasn't bad at all. They just stayed in their bedroom all day but they got along great. Harvey and Ariel were pretty good too. But Gia and Ian were up there with Isabella and Marcello. I hated Gia.

Ariel and Harvey , Gia and Ian were here before I started watching RLC and being on CC so the only thing I know about them is what's in the archives.  No matter what apartment basically you look at they all have their times where if looks could kill they'd be dead type of thing.

No one carries the perfect life.