What are they doing thread

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess quite hot night is coming  ;) Now it is right time to use credit card  ::)

no thanks,another scenario like yesterday and nothing gonna happen

Some of our friends arrived yesterday for the up coming Christmas. They have some what of a wild side so we showed them RLC and CamCaps.  One of the wife's stated she was shocked. She said these lesbians or bi-curious in the old N&K place run around in underwear or nothing and suddenly the gullible are HOOK,  LINE, and SINKER and ready to shell out the credit cards. She said we are in the wrong business. She also told us that she thought it was moronic to pay $45.00 for this site when it is free all over the web. She also said it was more moronic to pay $45.00 to watch bimbo's that you have no idea or clue as to what they are saying. I told her for some it is the enchant of what could be or the mystery of what it might be. Everybody is different and we all see it in our own way. Go figure. She then pointed to the apartment with two bimbo's sitting in a bathtub with their underwear on. She said I rest my case. She does have a point. Ouch.

Mastermasseuser, that story is so funny. I also thought that underwear in the bath thing was absurd. And we are all shelling out money and don't understand a thing they are saying. We really need a voyeur site where they speak english! Do you know how much money they could make on that site? I don't tell my wife about this, but if I did, and assuming I was not dead, she would probably say the same thing your wife did!

I've said it once and I'll say it again, nothing above a little edgy is ever going to happen!  Not in the open anyway.  Mastermassuer's friend is absolutely right!!

I got a month and 1/2 left on the 3 months i purchased.. If it is still the same as now then i will more than likely just cancel after the 3 months is over. Won't change much.. If RLC members would wake up and realize that RLC needs the money to keep this site running then they would voice their opinions to RLC .. They do listen..they just don't respond.. Balcony cam must have  ovewhelmed them when they got all the messages from RLC members.. I know i sent quite a few and send them atleast 1 a day ;)

I got a month and 1/2 left on the 3 months i purchased.. If it is still the same as now then i will more than likely just cancel after the 3 months is over. Won't change much.. If RLC members would wake up and realize that RLC needs the money to keep this site running then they would voice their opinions to RLC .. They do listen..they just don't respond.. Balcony cam must have  ovewhelmed them when they got all the messages from RLC members.. I know i sent quite a few and send them atleast 1 a day ;)

You're asking for a miracle if you want these people to speak up lol.

Does rlc even take messages, let alone complaints, that are not technical? I tried it one time a while ago and they rebuffed it saying only technical messages. I don't think rlc listens like Voyeur Villa does, to complaints.

je suis aussi abonné pour trois mois et j'écris aussi à RLC sur mes souhaits et ce que je ne comprends quand on a payé autant et il ne réponde jamais à mes mails........

Good luck with that one!  When I was a subscriber I sent them a ton of emails and always got back the same old BS!  Their support staff sux ass at RLC!!