What are they doing thread

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If RLC members would wake up and realize that RLC needs the money to keep this site running then they would voice their opinions to RLC .. They do listen..they just don't respond.. Balcony cam must have  ovewhelmed them when they got all the messages from RLC members.. I know i sent quite a few and send them atleast 1 a day ;)

Everything you wrote is very true, I hope more members will contact them instead of just complain problems here. I send them a lot of mails, but not one in a day average. If some video stream is broken and must be repair, it usually happens within few hours. Bigger issues take much more time, and some advances will never happen. However, it is our only way to affect how things will be better in the future.

So far i have not gotten a technical only  reply back just the same ol "Thanks for your feedback" but i guarantee that it is read as well as all the others. But you know what? we still send them money to keep the site running so they continue to keep operating the site the same way. we will never learn as paying members but the ones that already canceled and moved on might actually be the smart ones. not saying paying members are dumb as i am one, but they realized how RLC was and got tired of it.

VV is too scripted and they require sex etc as i have seen many of them face their ass and genitals to the cam. even the admin has a box telling us what is going to happen etc..not asking for the same in RLC  but when i saw RLC had premium i figured it was going to be alot better than Standard.  Was i wrong :) Same shit  as all the others and they make alot more money and that's what  it is all about. They could care less  what we think as long as we keep paying..

Does rlc even take messages, let alone complaints, that are not technical? I tried it one time a while ago and they rebuffed it saying only technical messages. I don't think rlc listens like Voyeur Villa does, to complaints.

I have sent them also mails which have not been technical issues. Some times they respond just thanks for your advance, but sometimes they have said that they forwarded mail to management. First I was little suspicious, but I believe they really forwarded them because changes have happened some of those issues.

I have sent them also mails which have not been technical issues. Some times they respond just thanks for your advance, but sometimes they have said that they forwarded mail to management. First I was little suspicious, but I believe they really forwarded them because changes have happened some of those issues.

That's why i say..The more people that send them messages then the more fire that is lit under their asses to make changes.. The replies might suck at times  but i have seen a small change and that is  a start. balcony cam for one.

Good idea. If we don't say anything, there is no chance that something will happen! If we are all cynical and apathetic, then we get what we deserve. In Voyeur Villa, I and others complain to VV and changes have been made. Maybe we should tell rlc that we "hear" that voyeur villa is a more responsive voyeur site and more interesting. That might get their attention. The old mighty buck speaks!

Otep43, I am on both rlc and VV. VV is often scripted but can be quite sexy at times. But if you don't want to see sex a lot of the time than it is not for you. The one thing I do like about VV is that they listen to their customers. Rlc really doesn't listen. But it doesn't mean we shouldn't try!

If they are following the Nora playbook then I'm waiting on the naked massage,It looks like they might take another bath together again tonight. :drool: :drool:

I'll take either one of those.

Seems Irma had a "emergancy" phone call, had to go to the "hidden room" because she needed to talk english.

Ilona is making her own candles it looks like