What are they doing thread

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Scottish appraisal (with apologies to Robert Burns)

Well we'll ca' it a day', They did nuthin' but play,

Jist ma luck, a thooght they might fuck,

But they will in ma heid, an' that's aw a need!!

:yes:

Fantastic...Thanks for sharing that, it is so appropriate.

just wanted to inform that anna and irma has left the building and ilonas in her room on the phone like always.

That phone is her life.. Think she already went into the laundry room again.

Edit: Now in the living room..If that is a guy on the phone with her and it is a boyfriend  or someone she is interested in then more than likely she  tamed herself down for him as he might have told her not to show much etc. Irma is the one that might want her but i don't think much will happen between them besides the little flirting that they do. I would like to see ilona leave the project as she does not seem interested in the project as much anymore..  it is all about money and that might be the only reason she is there for a second month. milk as much as you can  while laughin at the subscribers and saying thank you for your money.  :twocents:

its been two weeks she hasnt come down stairs naked and she used to do it when she was by herself.but like i said in my other post we have seen the best of her when she was completly naked walking around the house.but now all we are going to get is teasing from her and some flirting with the other girls thats it.your going to see her naked in her room and while she takes showers but thats it.but im fine with that.

its been two weeks she hasnt come down stairs naked and she used to do it when she was by herself.but like i said in my other post we have seen the best of her when she was completly naked walking around the house.but now all we are going to get is teasing from her and some flirting with the other girls thats it.your going to her naked in her room and while she takes showers but thats it but im fine with that.

Only cause we have no choice to be fine with it.. her old act died pretty quick and maybe now  we are seeing the real ilona. by that i mean that she is no longer putting on an act for the cameras.

As  gelsgels said about the girls watching leora's masturbating in the living room  video.. I think even if they did they wouldn't do it cause paul allows her to do it  and whoever ilona and irma talk to doesn't ..  ilona is not as opened as leora and irma would rather have the lights off when she does it but facing away from the cam although she sometimes gives a good temporary view it is nothing like her first day... this girls don't compare to leora as far as masturbating goes although i wouldn't mind them proving me wrong which i highly doubt.