New Girl is Ilona Split #2

RLC might not get rid of her  and just wait for her  stay there to  expire since she probably signed up for another month. So sadly this threads might be bombarded alot more  about her  hiding in the laundry room including  my older posts on the subject. I rather see her leave  so she can play hide n seek at her own home.

RLC might not get rid of her  and just wait for her  stay there to  expire since she probably signed up for another month. So sadly this threads might be bombarded alot more  about her  hiding in the laundry room including  my older posts on the subject. I rather see her leave  so she can play hide n seek at her own home.

I agree and what's sad is the more time the other two spend together the closer they will become.  Let's just say for instance that when they come home tonight that they were feeling a little frisky and wanted to maybe take things to another level, they couldn't do it because Ilona would not give them their privacy because she is so spoiled!  It's a dream, I get it, but that is exactly what would happen from what I've read from the CC posters.

She needs to go and I agree with y'all about that!

I just checked onto the site to see if Irma and Anna had come home yet.

Ilona was down in the kitchen getting a plate full of something to snack on and then she went directly upstairs and closed Irma's door so that no one could see the laundry room door was closed with the light on (light shining under the door).

I guess she read some of the posts about her hiding out and wanted to eliminate the evidence that she was going back into the laundry room to hide.

I find that really sad and a little bit offensive. If that's not a clear "screw you guys" action, then she sure went out of her way to make it look like one IMO.  :lmao:

I just checked onto the site to see if Irma and Anna had come home yet.

Ilona was down in the kitchen getting a plate full of something to snack on and then she went directly upstairs and closed Irma's door so that no one could see the laundry room door was closed with the light on (light shining under the door).

I guess she read some of the posts about her hiding out and wanted to eliminate the evidence that she was going back into the laundry room to hide.

I find that really sad and a little bit offensive. If that's not a clear "screw you guys" action, then she sure went out of her way to make it look like one IMO.  :lmao:

She must think it's y'alls first rodeo and don't know how this works LOL.