New Girl is Ilona Split #2

it is not correct to hide cameras where there are ....

misbehavior by rlc

She obviously has a private conversation. The bathroom is used and the balcony is maybe too cold. ... Even if not, something like a private phone call must be possible at any time.  ??? ... She could also have the conversation outside the apartment.  ::) ... My goodness. That's noting. ... Just have fun to watch. :)

I sure hope that RLC puts a similar cam in the laundry room, as they did on the balcony.  I respect the tenant's need for a place to have a private conversation, but notice that the balcony cam has done away with a lot of negative speculation.

Late last night she was talking to someone on the phone and took sexy selfies. I don't understand her language but judging by her face and body language it looked like it was a potential boy/girl friend. Hopefully it leads to something.

Late last night she was talking to someone on the phone and took sexy selfies. I don't understand her language but judging by her face and body language it looked like it was a potential boy/girl friend. Hopefully it leads to something.

She walked around showing the apartment, including Irma on the bed to a male friend on I guess face time. You could hear his deep voice over the speaker.