New Girl is Ilona Split #2

It is sure that Ilona plays to the cameras, but I started to think what actually means that she is not genuine, authentic, honest, real, etc. Meaning of those terms are difficult to specify in the environment where girls are living. For some those terms may mean same as they must live in the same way than they live without the cameras. In most cases that is impossible so long as they are aware of the cameras.

Some may think that it is genuine how they react the existence of the cameras, and start to play. That is natural behavior pattern for some, especially for girls like they. Maybe it is not authentic (or honest), but is it genuine? I am of the opinion that her behavior is at least natural and real, even she plays to the cameras. It is that so long as she is not forced to do what she do. In some sense, it may be more interesting to see how some girl react to the presence of cameras, than how she would live without knowing of the cameras.

English is not a strong language for me, so I may have some confusions in definitions of those terms, but maybe you got what I mean.

I like this perspective: We watch a part of the real life of people with cameras in there apartments. Due to the fact that the cameras will have an influence to the behavior of the residents, we will not see the life of people without cameras. It is simply not possible. ... Considering this, it is clear that Ilona is still real, because she know that we are watching and she knows what she is fine to show to us. I am grateful for the dancing and half-naked laptop work, because for me it is fun to watch.

Ultimately, the only thing we should expect is that the cameras are not bypassed, because we pay for the view. Therefore, I think, it is fine to be angry about the view blocking of D&D. But this is something for the thread of D&D, because the current cast of this apartment do not block the view. ... In this apartment everything is fine. :)

She does not seem any longer to be enjoying her work on the computer, such as at the beginning. It is of course natural in that effort. She loves to be in cameras and definitely would like to enjoy her stay in the apartment with other girls, and give a small shows such as at the beginning. She is not anti-social. That side of hers was last seen in cooking, decoration of the Christmas tree, and when they returned from the city.

She can not do continuously the same amount of work than now. I am wondering if her co-worker is ill and she had to take a double amount of work, after arriving to the apartment. I believe she deliberately don't want to disappoint us, and most likely she is not happy of that.

I really hope you are right because she's way too young to spend that much time working. She's missing out on a lot of fun stuff. I know, because I used to be like that (working 60 to 80 hours a week). It gets old fast and can burn you out.

At her age, a good looking girl like her should be having the time of her life. It's just MHO.

Bookmaster, why do people think she is working? I must have missed that. Just because she is on her computer so much doesn't necessarily mean she is working on it. I'm on mine a lot and I'm not working on it.

A couple of other people claimed to know that she was in fact working. One even specified the actual type of work she is supposedly doing.

After observing her when on the computer (and catching glimpses here and there of her screen), I believe they were correct. If you notice, she does a tremendous amount of actual typing when she seems to find someone or some thing that is in line with what she is looking for. I have never seen anything resembling game playing on her screen when she is on her PC.

So, I'm not positive. But, given what the others said and watching her while she is on her mac, it seems like a reasonable scenario. I am not, however, ready to say that I'm positive about it because I am using the postings of others to "fill in some of the blanks".

Bookmaster, I like your posts, they are precise. I wonder what they think she is doing? Just a funny thought. You think she is posting on camcaps? Lol! That requires much typing! Maybe she uses her laptop the way some use their phone. Facebook, instagram, twitter, etc. i don't see her use her phone much.

je sais pas vous mais ilona je peux plus l'encadrer,elle m'énerve de plus en plus à faire toutes ces manières pour essayer

de se rendre interessante,elle a un joli corps ok mais mon dieu c'est une vrai gamine vraiment immature une vrai tête à claque juste insupportable,

cette nana respire le fake à plein nez,vivement qu'elle parte