New Girl is Ilona Split #2

She  woke up and started warming up her phone  for the day, Next will be her laptop and the bed is already warm so she is set to hibernate again. maybe she will and maybe she won't but the way she has been for a while now  she has had her face buried in her laptop/phone.

I liked her too but i will be honest. i didn't have my hopes high as i watched her for a few days and noticed she did a routine shower and dance tease and sometimes a little longer until her laptop charged.. after the panties came on it was game over.. Still won't have my hopes high as it seems she lost any interest she had before in entertaining the cams. I would say the same for for irma  as she seems to have tamed it down as well, at the same time i think irma thought she had to entertain the cams and might have been told different as she has changed her behavior. Just what i have observed  since she arrived..

I also think that ilona is just boring  and no matter what irma tries to do ilona won't take her face out of her laptop/phone. if that is her work then i would like her to take it back home and  let another girl take her spot.. I thought this girls came here for  a reason  as in modeling etc whatever field  of work they are in but it appears that it is not the case with ilona.

That's a dame shame to because I really like her in the beginning!!

She is the same girl as before. If you do not like her now, it could be because she is not doing like your imagination. ... Currently everything is good in this apartment. And this even though there is still a place unoccupied.

If you do not have fun, just have a short break (as i told you already). ... It will be good for you. :)

Hi..i am new to this forum although i have been watching RLC for about a year and reading this forum now and then...

I think most of the ppl are being too positive when they mention some psychological reasons for the sudden change in attitude of I & I..i think its simple..RLC paid them a little extra on their first night together to jazz it up a little to get new subscriptions..ever since their first night together Irma is careful to even set foot inside Ilona's room unless she has to get something..and Ilona has never shown any sexual interest and on their first night she took irma's top off and let Irma get a piece of her premium laptop time...the only hope seems to be the third new girl or RLC now and then paying them extra to put up a show....

Hi..i am new to this forum although i have been watching RLC for about a year and reading this forum now and then...

I think most of the ppl are being too positive when they mention some psychological reasons for the sudden change in attitude of I & I..i think its simple..RLC paid them a little extra on their first night together to jazz it up a little to get new subscriptions.

I think you are wrong.  :poke: No one has prove. ... So let us just enjoy the show. :)

The dynamics in this apartment have changed dramatically in the last handful of days.  I think that we should be patient, and let the girls get adjusted to their new place.

My opinion is that they all knew each other before coming here, never shared a living space, and we need to let them get used to living together.

The affection from Irma towards Ilona seemed to be more than from Ilona; however, Ilona initiated a bit of fun, and went into Irma's room where she cupped her boobs.

Let's watch and not be so nasty...it didn't help with prior girls.  Why would it help here?

Both wearing undies in the tub. :idk: So shy but will run naked if nobody is in the house  :screwy:

it's some days now ilona have stopped running everywhere naked in the appartment,

something have change with her,that was better when ilona was alone in the appartment

Damn RLC for forcing the clothes off their bodies and making them get in the tub! Ilona is not only rubbing her feet but up and down her leg. These girls are making their mark for just a couple days. I wonder what Anna is thinking. She is in the bed on the other side of the wall. Good times!

i see ilona is readdy for another long night on her laptop!

what do you think ilona for change a little maybe you can play with your kitty if you read this post...