BBsq69

I know some people appreciate my pictures because they have told me, but it's quite an effort to capture, pick out, crop, upload and post these pic and 12 hours after posting 88 pics, the majority of them featuring the hottest girl on RLC naked and of decent quality I have 44 likes (and the vast majority from 3 or 4 people most of whom are fellow picture posters). This is exactly 1 like per 2 pics.

Nothing can be done about this but it is a strong disincentive for me to continue to this. Sometimes, and better days than this although this was not bad, I simply do not have time to post what I have got and I am very grateful to those of you who do like of give feedback or even PM me but it seems a very small cohort. I cannot say that I won't post such large collections in the future but now I might just restrict myself to 1 or 2 pictures and keep the rest for myself.

There's 2 especially annoying things:

1. Those who steal what we post, put their names on and post to V&K. I know they're trying to build up their points but especially when they put their name over a crucial part of the picture, it's vandalism. I know i have made that point before.

2. People who have the temerity to criticize when we are only doing our best. We can't post better than the feed quality or alter lighting and these girls move. It is very rare that they keep still in an interesting way and often the optimum choice of cam is changing rapidly.

I suppose this should have been in a moan thread and I will admit I have been doing quite a bit of this recently. However I am glad to see some strong contributions from newbies and usually 'like' other's posts as they do mine.

Time for bed but Leora will no doubt be up and gorgeous in a couple of hours.

I for one appreciate all the time and effort BBsq, but take a break from posting for a while and enjoy the others posts for a change!  It is allot of hard work and takes allot of time editing through the videos to try and capture a good pic, it can wear on a person!  The problem I see as I look at the pics is how many of them look the same.  I'm never going to bitch about the posters of the pics and videos, however I just wish there wasn't so many duplicates.  I was gone tonight and know by the comments that was posted of I&I's bath that I didn't miss a damn thing.  One, maybe two pics of that was plenty for me.  What I'm saying is unless it's something spectacular, it shouldn't require a shit load of pics about it.  Just my .02

the number of likes on this forum is not very important,for me that's say nothing on the personality of the member,

this karma is a long question,for some members here it's more important get a maximum of likes for some reasons,

they posts a lot of photos but talk rarely,it's not really interesting for me,just my opinion.

i am here for talking,not for get a maximum of likes,if there was a car for win when you get 50000 likes maybe j'll start intersting by this karma lmao.

someone here will say ok but you are newbie,we are all newbie or hero members here,it' not because i have newbie account i have no experience on this forum,

this karma is very bad idea,that's my opinion.

the number of likes on this forum is not very important,for me that's say nothing on the personality of the member,

this karma is a long question,for some members here it's more important get a maximum of likes for some reasons,

they posts a lot of photos but talk rarely,it's not really interesting for me,just my opinion.

i am here for talking,not for get a maximum of likes,if there was a car for win when you get 50000 likes maybe j'll start intersting by this karma lmao.

someone here will say ok but you are newbie,we are all newbie or hero members here,it' not because i have newbie account i have no experience on this forum,

this karma is very bad idea,that's my opinion.

karma means nothing but the likes are often the only feedback you get and it's very easy to give and there is almost certainly a correlation between likes and general appreciation and before somebody mentions statistical noise - I think I am well qualified to analyse that. There are many people who are not awake or do not have time to see what I see and I only post the most interesting of my captures. For instance at the end of one of the sets of Leora today there is the part which I highlighted in the original post where Leora shouts at Paul who grabs her and smacks her on the bottom - it is difficult enough to convey with 3 pictures and impossible with 1. Whether people appreciate seeing this I do not know.

BTW although I still do occasionally post by capturing from a video, the vast majority of my pictures are live screen captures.

karma means nothing but the likes are often the only feedback you get and it's very easy to give and there is almost certainly a correlation between likes and general appreciation and before somebody mentions statistical noise - I think I am well qualified to analyse that. There are many people who are not awake or do not have time to see what I see and I only post the most interesting of my captures. For instance at the end of one of the sets of Leora today there is the part which I highlighted in the original post where Leora shouts at Paul who grabs her and smacks her on the bottom - it is difficult enough to convey with 3 pictures and impossible with 1. Whether people appreciate seeing this I do not know.

BTW although I still do occasionally post by capturing from a video, the vast majority of my pictures are live screen captures.

likes or karma,it's the same idea for me.i respect the members post pics but i prefer give a like for good comment because i am here for talking,sometime i give like for a pic or vid but you know there is many many pics are posted every day so it's just not possible give a like for this all pics,my finger will turn red if i'll start do that

and i have missed say something about this likes concept yesterday,i am not for that too because

that's start to be just a competition of likes between some members here,who will be the first post pics for be sure get a maximum of likes,

i don't want enter in this style of game.i prefer give a direct answer if i like a comment(i agree with you because....) but i am not fan for give a likes

for everything,i prefer give a like for a member have a conversation and don't post pics or vids during all the day but never talk,this is why i am here and what i search here

I know some people appreciate my pictures because they have told me, but it's quite an effort to capture, pick out, crop, upload and post these pic and 12 hours after posting 88 pics, the majority of them featuring the hottest girl on RLC naked and of decent quality I have 44 likes (and the vast majority from 3 or 4 people most of whom are fellow picture posters). This is exactly 1 like per 2 pics.

Nothing can be done about this but it is a strong disincentive for me to continue to this. Sometimes, and better days than this although this was not bad, I simply do not have time to post what I have got and I am very grateful to those of you who do like of give feedback or even PM me but it seems a very small cohort. I cannot say that I won't post such large collections in the future but now I might just restrict myself to 1 or 2 pictures and keep the rest for myself.

There's 2 especially annoying things:

1. Those who steal what we post, put their names on and post to V&K. I know they're trying to build up their points but especially when they put their name over a crucial part of the picture, it's vandalism. I know i have made that point before.

2. People who have the temerity to criticize when we are only doing our best. We can't post better than the feed quality or alter lighting and these girls move. It is very rare that they keep still in an interesting way and often the optimum choice of cam is changing rapidly.

I suppose this should have been in a moan thread and I will admit I have been doing quite a bit of this recently. However I am glad to see some strong contributions from newbies and usually 'like' other's posts as they do mine.

Time for bed but Leora will no doubt be up and gorgeous in a couple of hours.

Over the years, I've done a lot of posting...both pics and vids...and I've never been much concerned about how many likes I've gotten.  I did it because I wanted to.  That's all.  I've slowed down...actually, I've stopped where RLC is concerned...because THAT's what I wanted to do.

Frankly, I don't really care much what people think about it all.

I commiserate with you on the issue of people taking your photos and passing them off as their own, but I don't really know what you can do about it except, maybe, to add your own watermark or some such thing to your photos.  Be careful, though, that you don't identify yourself to RLC if you do.