Tver - Split 3

yadevol

This place has gotten so seriously boring now. Nikki goes to bed at 12:30 am! Ivo and Sonia yet to do their nightly fucks. Petra did her fuck of Sender in Voro and came back to Tver. And VV announced it again so we wouldn't miss it. Oh, but they don't do scripted or planned sex! This place is so boring, I am now going back more often to RLC. How sad is that?

I think next week will be make or break week for VV. Many people on these forums are leaving en masse. VV can't be attracting enough newbies to make up for the losses. They always say, when it hits them in their bottom line things will change.

Or... VV will fail!

what a big difference when vv start this summer with the new concept,there was activity every day and night with interesting tenants like charly

and now that's look so empty and bored,i hope we will see some move soon or this website will close the door soon.

what a big difference when vv start this summer with the new concept,there was activity every day and night with interesting tenants like charly

and now that's look so empty and bored,i hope we will see some move soon or this website will close the door soon.

This was said many times in the past. but up to now it always went on...

On the other side, it was also said, "if you think it cannot become worse, it got even worser"

But normally, sunday is travel day......

This was said many times in the past. but up to now it always went on...

On the other side, it was also said, "if you think it cannot become worse, it got even worser"

But normally, sunday is travel day......

Do you remember the clown they have brought up as Lilo and Milka were still there. He scream out the windows and into the cameras and was so stupid. Too bad that I have not already recognized then that this page will not make it. ... Now, they have there tver games but it is still the same. ... Everything good is thereby ruined.

There was a time with Tanya and Dizi were i got back hope. But both are gone for quite some time now and even with a complete new start, I would not spend a single dollar on VV. ... This time is over. ... Definitively.

Do you remember the clown they have brought up as Lilo and Milka were still there. He scream out the windows and into the cameras and was so stupid. Too bad that I have not already recognized then that this page will not make it. ... Now, they have there tver games but it is still the same. ... Everything good is thereby ruined.

There was a time with Tanya and Dizi were i got back hope. But both are gone for quite some time now and even with a complete new start, I would not spend a single dollar on VV. ... This time is over. ... Definitively.

Don´t be so definitive.... also RLC is on the road again: our friend Demid is back, Carla, on monday Suzan will be - or not...  ;) ;)  but the new couple at katka would have been really good for Voro...