Tver - Split 3

yadevol

Nelly has been spending a lot of time next to blond guy tonight, but I'm not sure if he's interested in her or not. He hasn't really shown any attention towards her. But in the event that he is, the good news we might potentially see Nelly in action. Bad news is it'll probably be undercover.

Edit: looks like it's going to be another actionless night for Nelly. Christy sleeping on the couch which means blond guy and Petra will probably sleep together again. Massage girl shot down Nelly last night so I doubt anything will happen there. And I don't see Nelly and Christy doing anything together.

Is that bed crowded enough or what? Too many people and too little action.

Somehow, VV manages to fuck things up somehow. You need people to do it in front of the cameras. So if they get guests all the time, we won't see anything. Nelly may want to fool with someone, but no one to fool with. Christy is totally wasted there, nothing to do, only 2 couples in Voro are somewhat interesting. They actually played games together earlier. But since there is no swinging, it gets boring. I do like watching Jacky fuck though, she has a bod to kill for. But, that's all there is folks!

Is that bed crowded enough or what? Too many people and too little action.

Somehow, VV manages to fuck things up somehow. You need people to do it in front of the cameras. So if they get guests all the time, we won't see anything. Nelly may want to fool with someone, but no one to fool with. Christy is totally wasted there, nothing to do, only 2 couples in Voro are somewhat interesting. They actually played games together earlier. But since there is no swinging, it gets boring. I do like watching Jacky fuck though, she has a bod to kill for. But, that's all there is folks!

i meant to say hi to you mr1010 on the other post but forgot so i'm saying it here lol.  the game playing is quite boring if you ask me.  the having sex part you can see anywhere for free and with much better cameras.

Hey Harley. You're like all over the place man. I try to grab you, but you keep slipping away!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

How true it is about card games and sex. Best chance they had was for Voro couples to swap. But I don't think Jacky would do Robert (who would?). Swapping, sex games, getting a guy for Christy (who is totally wasted here, she is the sexiest next to Jacky in VV), these things might work. But VV has no imagination whatsoever! I know we could do a better job!