Tver - Split 3

yadevol

Pretty cool much beer  :nana: So I am really curious how it will continue with VV. Didnt they say they would open a 3rd villa in february?

Haha, beer is one of the most important reasons to visit Munich at all!

That 3rd villa is a big mystery at the moment. Who knows if and when they open it.

Hey, Jabbath, my friend.Nice to see you back. I'd like to get to Germany sometime. I'd definitely visit you guys! So long as you ply me with some beer!!!

Yeah, leave poor Christy alone! And I have my doubts about a 3rd Villa also. But they are just stupid enough to overextend themselves. They can't do these Villas right.

Sonia sounds like she is tired of it too.

looks like a flop. Don't know why sonia has put trousers on.

Screen_Shot_2016_02_11_at_18_58_42.jpg

I noticed yesterday that they all went to warm clothes, the VV did not pay for heating ???? Petra a few days sleeping in clothes, I do not see her tits  and I was disappointed((( Guys, does anyone know the contact Petra, I wanna her skype

The regular Friday's show, executed on the camera (Ivo said several times that they are closing the camera and all leaving to the side). Bought a new toy, but the actors are sluggish and boring performance. And Ivo again is not worth dick ... (He said: "Falling").

Sad picture ...