Tver - Split 3

yadevol

I have to say I am sad that Christy is leaving. They in Tver did not treat her right. She was not a perfect person, but who of us are. I said a loooong time ago before she left  the first time, that I thought she was the most real person in VV. I still feel that way. She cried, she laughed, she got moody, she got upset, she was happy. She had all of the emotions that make us human in spades. And she was extremely sexy!

To me, the time that told me all I needed to know about Christy was when she first came to VV and was with Phil. Phil fucked her like crazy the first night, then ignored her like the plague. After one day or so, they had a sexy party with Messa and Nastya and Phil and her (the good old days). When Phil, while drunk decided finally to pay attention to Christy she nearly cried with happiness. Then the ahole (who was once my favorite) conked out drunk, woke up the next day and promptly forgot he had made up with her! And ignored her some more! Anyone who would get that happy that an ahole had finally been nice to her, that is a real person!!!!

Maybe she is best to get out of this hellhole! She should try out at rlc if she can get a guy, get an apartment.

I wish her the best in life! She is just 19  years young, has a long life ahead of her!

hello friends :hi:

sorry for this criticism but i want just to say that it's not good to say about someone (christy) that she has a contagious helth issues, it's the reason why other people don't approch her....and you ane not sure about it because you don't even understand russian so you don't know if she's sick or her parents are dead or or personal problems.... all that we know for now is that she's not happy here and she should leave. and the other tenants treated her very bad since her comback to vv.

thank you

hello friends :hi:

sorry for this criticism but i want just to say that it's not good to say about someone (christy) that she has a contagious helth issues, it's the reason why other people don't approch her....and you ane not sure about it because you don't even understand russian so you don't know if she's sick or her parents are dead or or personal problems.... all that we know for now is that she's not happy here and she should leave. and the other tenants treated her very bad since her comback to vv.

thank you

All that we know is, that Petra and Ivo/Sonya have reached their goal: to get rid of her. And we do not know how they have influenced VV. But they have, for sure.

I think the most people here like Christy, i think its the only reason that people here visit Tver to watch her even it can be boring sometimes.. I dont think that we visit Tver because of the other 3 people.. So it must be that there are many other members from vv that not visit this forum and watch those 3 people in Tver? Otherwise i dont know why they keep them in that appartement?

hi every one, i was hoping vv might be changed and yet still it is the same people except christy been gone and this new guy in voro  nothing has changed.

ivo and sonya  doing the same thing (hoping they would be gone by now)

petra, i found her a turn off and ruin sex (i wanted to see nelly having sex but not with petra that was disappointing to say the least) she was ok when she was organizing others to be sexual to get them out of their shell but now she just fuck every one who comes to the apartment.

i guess vv has a good reason for keeping them, they are like the relative of the the boss nobody want them and useless but thy are there.

may be the owner is a Russian billionaire who pays some people to manage it and forgot about it and the people who ran it don't care about profit or loss they as long as they get their wages.