Tver - Split 3

yadevol

What's up tonight, guys? How is everyone? Waldiramos, Jabbath, natres, spielo, what's been happening today, looks like nothing.

Has anyone been in Voro today? Contract is missing, anyone know what happened to it? Any sighting of that new girl?

Unsy, slapjack, how are you guys today?

I gather we just had the daily fucking with Ivo and Sonia. I guess Petra and Nikky still on tap for later.

These apartments are going to be really boring until perhaps the 10th. I suppose we have to do real life things then. Oh how dreary, lol!

I've got an overwhelming impression, that hulk is a an intruder in tver. Nobody really wants to talk to him, actually not a lot. All the time I hear monologues, and Ivo hardly answers his questions. Now they're playing cards, but it's not the same fun like was yesterday when girls were topless. Hopefully they will have more joy later on.

Strip poker on the sofa in Tver right now. Problem is they have no proper cam to watch the sofa properly.  :bang head: Cam on the wall where the dartboard is would be great

Watching strip poker on cam is one of my favorite things to watch. It's unfortunate that this strip poker game has 5 people that I honestly couldn't care less about even if I wanted to.

How true, miscvoyeur, how true!

Hey, Jabbath, how are you? Unsy, how are you?

Waldiramos, the Hulk seems to antagonize everyone. He is like your "uncle" at the big  family dinner who starts complaining about everything and politics and everyone just knows to just say uh huh, yeah. You just wade into the tirade and you are dead!

Anyone have any idea about the new girl? I'm guessing she is not joining and they threw out the contract. Either that or she had to go somewhere (yeah, right after a huge shouting match with Sender!).

So, Voro is dead, dead, dead. The nightwatchman will sleep there probably later.

Hey waldi (ok if I call you that, I like shortening names, you can call me mr), the world isn't happening unless they announce it on twitter, don't ya know?

As to Nikky, believe me she likes  boys. She actually eats their cocks whole, lol! I think she is f...ing picky though and stuck up. These people drink every night. How would we even tell if they were hungover, lol?

Oh and did you all know that it is "Marry Christmas" in Russia tonight? So it has been pronounced, so it shall be done! (Just doing my best Charleston Heston Ten Commandments impression. I know, not very good, lol). Do they even proofread their typos, I mean tweets?