Voronezh - Split 12

tallguy74

OK, timewarp, I concede on that point (not something you ever expected me to say, huh?). True, we don't know. And there is the point that Charlie had already left before the Akira/Nikky night.

The one thing I still feel, feel only is that VV seems to have at least an undercurrent of understood (or failure to understand  as when they don't explain things well to new people) expectations that the participants will entertain us (make them money) and that it is strongly implied that they have a partner assigned or that they like and that they should have some sort of sex at times. As with all expectations, the implication is that if they are not met there may be some consequences in time. While we do not know that many left or were booted out of the project because of failure to meet those expectations, in my mind at least there seems to be an implication several people separated from the project because of it. Maybe some didn't want to live up to these seemingly unreasonable expectations, especially Phil, Dizi and maybe Messa.

Now, feedback from us to VV may in part be driving some of VV's decisions on participants. I concede that as well.

I however feel that it is VV's expectations of participants that cause  a lot of the problems. This is an entertainment site, we are the customers. So if we want some of these expectations (or implied requirements if you will) to be fairer or to change, we then need to tell VV this. In the end, they will do what they want for their business and we have the choice of paying or not.

Better timewarp? I mean I still do have my opinions you know.

I am happy that you´ve got it now finally that Charlie was gone already when Akira had sex with Nikky.

And please consider also the next point,    quote  he did not want to have sex with her then or later. unquote  Akira has tried 3 or 4 nights to have sex with her, for sure not being really encouraged by Nikky.

A lawyer should stick a little bit more to the facts. And US law is not worldwide law. Please.

Sorry, but this had to leave me.....

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feedback from us to VV would be in my opinion the best solution. The problem is vv never ask their customers about it. The only thing you can read from them are the silly comments on twitter. Even if you send them a message, they won't answer. Next couples or singles coming to vv should stay for a few days and then we should be asked whether we want them or not, like we voted on new cameras. Of course right to vote have customers, I mean people who pay for it, otherwise we'll always have entertainment which isn't worth money. :)

Mr1010, I agree with you about the failure to communicate properly on the behalf of VV. It looked for a while if they thought they could just get random strangers, throw them in the same bed and magic would happen. Well we all know THAT was a disaster. I don't know why Dizi left. I would not have believed the "health reasons" until Christy left for the same reason. I always felt that she simply had second thoughts about what was going to be expected of her going forward.

Feedback from us to VV would be in my opinion the best solution. The problem is vv never ask their customers about it. The only thing you can read from them are the silly comments on twitter. Even if you send them a message, they won't answer. Next couples or singles coming to vv should stay for a few days and then we should be asked whether we want them or not, like we voted on new cameras. Of course right to vote have customers, I mean people who pay for it, otherwise we'll always have entertainment which isn't worth money. :)

Please no more viewer´s voting for future tenants. Maybe it was before your time already and the result was rather clear for "girl´s only" . One fake show at RLC (Irma, Ilona, Anna) is enough.

What's happening guys..i see Sender and his friends in Voro and Nikki has moved in with Petra.Looks like no activity in Voro and the usual in Tver.Hmm  even the duvalstreet cam is better to look at than this..  :no:

What was the health problems really wonder, vv or to deceive us?

She had definitly problems and pain for several days. Algospasm in the middle of her body: stomach, intestine, abdomen.... She used to take suppsitories.

For Dizzy I do not know, for me it was too  much pressure of two jobs: she was regularily out during the day from 8 AM and in the night VV up to 3 AM. Nobody can do for weeks.

Timewarp, agreed  with you on expectations stuff. I see we are coming into some agreement on this. Expectations and failure to communicate make all the difference in the world in situations like this. And yes, Phil and Dizi and Messa and Akira all did not want to stay given the crazy expectations VV must have. Dizi, I believe, was very unhappy, you could see it in her eyes in her last days. They gave her a succession of guys, none of which she liked, and some of whom were horrendous (remember Largo, V?). The "health" thing, who knows. I think it was made up. I think some of the girls probably get bad stomachs from the tension  and stress of the expectations, so it may be sort of health. I think mental health is a big part as well.  Phil basically forced his way out by being obstructionist to Christy. So did Messa.

This is a tough business at VV. I now feel for the participants more. They are just ordinary young people who are sexy, handsome, good looking, not afraid of cameras, and, most importantly, willing to try a interesting interlude in their lives. Afterwards, they go back to their lives (which they do have, I have been shown several participants' VK pages and they have friends, modeling careers at times, families, etc.). BTW, Christy may be coming back next week according to info I have been given, but it is not 100% certain. It is up to VV, I hear. I think she was "sick" in the sense that she developed major stress/anxiety stomach problems and that she may be ready to come back.

Now I see that Sender and Petra have been split up and Sender has a new girl, the black haired girl from the party group. He already knew her and liked her. Now, nikky is with Petra (why?). The Sender move is intriguing, may work. Don't get the Nikky move. Then, they only need 2 more people in Voro. Perhaps, Christy and someone else (Ivo's friend?).

VV is ticking and tacking again with these moves. This is why I feel that VV is contrived to some degree. It is an entertainment business.

One other thing to others. I personally have no intention to make complaints to VV. If others who get answers from them want to ask questions they can. Like Beancounter and Unsy. I guess questions are different than complaints. We do need information but not to influence them to make more changes as they already tick and tack too much. This is a major shift in my policy towards VV. I hope you all appreciate it. It is not easy to adapt and make big changes in your way of looking at things, but I will do it as much as I can.