Voronezh - Split 12

tallguy74

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Informing others in case they look on camcaps. And you are a fucking asshole, timewarp! I have no use for you. Go straight to hell!

Be smarter than him and just ignore him. He's not worth a single thought.

You feed him, that's exactly what he want.

I thought once, that he is one of the good guys, but I was wrong.

Sometimes I really think that he and snaky are the same person, because I really don't see a difference between the posts of both of them mostly. The only thing they both are doing is arguing with others and bashing other peoples.

I know that he will now bashing me, but you know what? I don't give a crap about it.

Like my German buddy jabbath said "Lets have fun here in the forum" :)

Yeah, jabbath, that's what they did. I almost couldn't tell it happened, but I saw her arch her neck and close her eyes. And she looked satisfied. I guess that is the best we can expect. Thought maybe she'd at least reciprocate with a handjob (although messy if you do it under the covers, lol!). Still, a tiny bit of progress tonight. She also got herself sexy for Tver tonight. She needs Petra to loosen her up, but Petra has her bf now.

Would be nice, a hint from your side that you are kidding. First time you are really ironical...

I asked VV about Voro this is their response:

What are your plans for Voro. It sits empty most of the time now. Are

> you planning on adding more people?

Good day,

Thank you for your interest.

Of course we are planning to bring more people into Voronezh, but after

the New Year' holidays. Unfortunately in Russia they are till Jan the

7th. Also, in Feb. we are planning to open a few more Villas.

Thank you for your time

Informing others in case they look on camcaps. And you are a fucking asshole, timewarp! I have no use for you. Go straight to hell!

Very funny, timewarp, how you hid your jerk comment to me. Afraid you'd look bad, didn't have the guts to leave it there? Or did you just want to make me look bad? Just in case anyone is curious, he took away his comment to me that "you realize you are responding with one liners to yourself. Anything?"

I actually thought better of the comment and rescinded it, as it turns out ...for good reason.

Of course we are planning to bring more people into Voronezh, but after

the New Year' holidays. Unfortunately in Russia they are till Jan the

7th. Also, in Feb. we are planning to open a few more Villas.

Thank you for your time

Which is the same thing spielo has been saying since a month ago.

Timewarp, maybe try to think first and not say it in the first place. You are not sensitive to how things sound to others. I think carefully about my posts and read it a couple of times first.

for instance like your other comment earlier when you said about businesses not listening to their insane nut customers! But, it is my fault for taking it the wrong way????

Respect for others seem to come hard for you. I would much rather be insecure and sensitive to others than superior and insensitive! I think you accidentally complimented me saying that to me earlier.

Beancounter, thank you for your information from VV. And it confirms that spielo was absolutely right about the situation. Spielo, I won't doubt what you say. You even predict the time in which N & A will even have sex or not! I bow in homage to you! Oh, and I can be ironical some times. I do it more on rlc all girls apartment forum, ask dfCcap.

So, I think I have learned something. You can get further using honey than venom. I tried the venom, Unsy and Beancounter used honey and got the bees! (Query, is it good to attract bees, lol?). Mea culpa, mea culpa! I promise I will be good from now on, daddy!