Pictures Split #8

DAMN.........Ms Big Tits Irma showered twice yesterday and is back in the shower this morning.

She must be really rubbing them out or getting all juiced up letting the others play with her tits !

Nop.

She showers after training in the morning, and always showers before bed (If she doesn't fall asleep drunk). Those mornings she doesn't work out, she doesn't shower.

Nop.

She showers after training in the morning, and always showers before bed (If she doesn't fall asleep drunk). Those mornings she doesn't work out, she doesn't shower.

I must be missing something..................I don't think I ever saw Irma drunk !!

2-3 days ago, when she fell asleep on her bed with the jeans on.

Salut ,je crois que le bidon d´eau de 5 litre avec le bouchon plus foncé juste a côté du frigo réfrigérateur parterre est de l´alcool du type vodka ou eau de vie car hier elle s´en est servie est j´ai trouvé bazar la façon quelle buvait petit a petit si s´etait de l´eau on boit vite et tranquille est la on dirai qu´elle avait du mal a avaler et bavai doucement petit a petit et anna ce matin a bue du bidon au bouchon claire est elle est normal.a suivre  ;)