Pictures Split #8

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎28 at 8:56 AM, euromike69 said:

:biggrin:

I've always been very skeptical regarding the "games" going on in this apt, nice ladies, which I am happy to watch, but still rather ... made up.

Nonetheless, (hope I am not putting my foot into my mouth) this very pic seems to be marking a change in the way Ilona plays with Irma...  she really seems malicious and provoking...  offering, I'd say.

Let's wait and see... curious!

Well back to this site and see that there are many things that do not change! Very great contributions that remain alive this forum. I give thanks, Euromike, Canito, StnCld, Hope85, Bookmaster, Klane, Corboblanc... and many more... new and old! Merry Christmas friends!

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎28 at 11:34 AM, euromike69 said:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

This isn't helping my hand get better  :lmao:

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎28 at 11:22 AM, euromike69 said:

I have been a good boy all year,So Santa gave me exactly what I wanted as a present underneath my Christmas Tree,Thank you Santa :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :clap:

And BBsq69,I was waiting for Irma to go to the left too,but I think she deliberately stayed over there because she knew the kind of photo that we would get,I kept on wishing but she never did.

But where is the rest of this trip downstairs. I believe it should be saved for posteriority!