Pictures Split #8

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎29 at 9:51 AM, euromike69 said:

:yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

When I was watching this routine I could barely believe my eyes. I thought she could only be doing this for our (my) benefit. Next time Irma do this further away from the sink  ;)

When I was watching this routine I could barely believe my eyes. I thought she could only be doing this for our (my) benefit. Next time Irma do this further away from the sink  ;)

This is part of her long (1 hour plus) workout that she does several days a week in her room. I think she may have done this as a "gift" to those who do not have access to the upstairs rooms.

This is part of her long (1 hour plus) workout that she does several days a week in her room. I think she may have done this as a "gift" to those who do not have access to the upstairs rooms.

If she can do this in the kitchen...your imagination will find out what she can do in the laundry :)

Does Tyga get paid by RLC everytime they play Rack City :haha: :haha:

3  Things happening at the same time folks These girls are dancing,Zoya's New guest is showering naked and Nina and Kira doing their wrestling Lesbian Sex. :drool: :drool: :drool: