Pictures Split #8

Well the ladies have gone out. I'm going to make a guess that they will return in a few hours or so. And Irma even turned the TV off.

I guess that just leaves Nelly's Apartment to watch.  The others don't look to promising for anything worth watching.

today the girls went out but there planes were made yesterday to go out for new years thats why irma and anna were trying on dresses last night and were talking for awhile last night.if they would of stayed home they probably would of danced and got drunk together but they already had planes.

You guys need a life.

not to ruffle any feathers here but fishy is absolutely right.  these girls have a hook all the way through the corner of you all's mouths.  anyway happy new year to you all and i'll be headed out to party with all my people in about 7 hours.  don't drink and drive, don't get drunk, and stay safe.  happy new year everybody!

today the girls went out but there planes were made yesterday to go out for new years thats why irma and anna were trying on dresses last night and were talking for awhile last night.if they would of stayed home they probably would of danced and got drunk together but they already had planes.

c'était prévisible et normal!! les filles sont russes ou ukrainienne, mais sont actuellement à Barcelone, ou c'est la fête ce soir, il est normal qu'elles en profitent. je suis plus étonné par le message de zoya, ou la bonne année de Nelly à minuit chez eux!!! c'est vraiment sympathique pour les abonnés, car, même si nous ne savons pas la dâte du nouvel an russe( soirée du 13 au 14 janvier), les russe savent parfaitement que dans la plupart du monde, c'est le nouvel an ce soir!!!

it was predictable and normal !! girls are Russian or Ukrainian, but are currently in Barcelona, and it is the party tonight, it is normal that they benefit. I am more surprised by zoya message, or Nelly good year at midnight at home !!! it's really nice for subscribers, because even if we do not know the date of the Russian New Year (evening of January 13 to 14), the Russian well aware that in most of the world, this is the new year evening!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Going to be a dead night at Cam Caps after these two go out for their New Years Eve Gala.

No other Apartments looks to promising for anything.

it seems that everybody needs to get away from their computers and put some nice clothes on and give their asses a break lol.  i mean i don't think i've ever seen anything like this, the obsession over these girls is incredible.  go take your wife out for a night on the town or girlfriend or if you are single go meet some new people.  i'm sure there will be parties all over the place around each and everyone of you.  stretch your legs and laissez les bons temps rouler (let the good times roll).

Going to be a dead night at Cam Caps after these two go out for their New Years Eve Gala.

No other Apartments looks to promising for anything.

le seul appartement ou l'on s'emmerde depuis 1 mois, est bien celui des filles de Barcelone!!! voir 3 petites filles se dandiner les fesses devant les caméras n'a rien de passionnant!! l'appartement vide de suzan, est plus intéressant à regarder que nos 3 petites ukrainienne fades et sans reliefs, qui jouent de temps en temps à touche pipi sur du twerk!!! bonne année!!!

the only apartment where one is bored for one month, is the one of the daughters of Barcelona !!! see 3 girls waddle buttocks before the cameras has nothing exciting !! empty apartment suzan, is more interesting to watch our 3 small Ukrainian bland and without reliefs that play occasionally to pee on the button Twerk !!! Happy New Year!!! :lmao: :lmao: :D :D