Pictures Split #8

Wow!!! You have it all wrong it is Irma that is insecure about going forward... Anna tried twice now to take things to another level.... Irma put a halt to it and climbed back on top and started "massaging" again, which Irma is comfortable with. Anna was so freakin horny earlier and Irma DID NOT go with Anna's advances AT ALL!!  It is Irma that is halting the process.

how many of yall would had thrown in the towl by now ? heck I would had gotten dressed and walked out with out sayin a word and never looked back

LOL well if it was me I would have humped her leg by now and been fast to sleep

:yes:

Wow!!! You have it all wrong it is Irma that is insecure about going forward... Anna tried twice now to take things to another level.... Irma put a halt to it and climbed back on top and started "massaging" again, which Irma is comfortable with. Anna was so freakin horny earlier and Irma DID NOT go with Anna's advances AT ALL!!  It is Irma that is halting the process.

I'm only watching the blurred thumbnails, so thanks for that info. ;)

Its strange how she's confortable with having her panties off and not the other way around

and dang leave the music and phone alone and pay more attention to each others need man I would had said see ya don't want to be ya. not complaining if  it where to happen for real they bot would be rubbin all over each other non stop