Pictures Split #8

I SAID IT BEFORE AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN,WITHOUT IRMA THIS APARTMENT WOULD HAVE GONE DOWN THE TUBES FOR SURE,NOTICE HOW NOTHING HAPPENED ALL DAY,FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN,UNTIL SHE DECIDED TO TAKE HER SWEATPANTS OFF,UNBUTTONED HER SHIRT AND STARTED TO MASSAGE ILONA,THAT GIRL IS THE LIFE OF THIS APARTMENT,,,,,IF SHE LEFT ALL WE WOULD GET IS COMPUTER GIRL AND ANNA BEING A HOBBIT IN HER ROOM ALL DAY. :yes: :yes: :yes: :woohoo: :woohoo:

When the dick gets hard all the blood goes there and leaves the brain and we lose all rational sense :lmao:

Those ladies definitely earned their Christmas Bonus RLC checks today for sure :clap: :clap:

LOL there goes those brain waves again :)

I know the majority of the CC members think I'm not happy in my life and I'm negative all the time but someone has to play the devils advocate and keep it realistic!

As long as this criticism remains realistic and constructive. ... Otherwise, it has no value. ... What do you think? Do you meet these criteria?  ???

As long as this criticism remains realistic and constructive. ... Otherwise, it has no value. ... What do you think? Do you meet these criteria?  ???

Of course, what hasn't been realistic so far?  It's a show to bring people into the bigtop and the script writers do a fantastic job of that or else they wouldn't survive!  I, like everyone else have the fantasy of seeing at least two if not all three of these girls hook up, but realistically if they do just one time, then what are they going to do from then on?  The answer as you well know would not to be hooking up on a nightly basis!  i'm not saying it's never going to happen but the chances are pretty slim in my opinion.  This is the "R" rated apartment of RLC with the remainder of them being the "X" rated apartments, and that's all it's ever going to be!  I can't believe I have had such a hard time of conveying that LOL.  They want this apartment to be edgy and fun without going over the top and they have succeeded in that.  My hat is off to them!!